No replies to this topic

#1 StORmTrAin

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 53 posts
  • LocationAbilene, TX

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:34 PM

When I have a mech that has died still in quickplay and I want to move on to the next match before the match ends, is there really a need for a drop box to ask me if I want to play with selected mech? If I voluntarily left the match it is not likely I would want to rejoin the match with the same destroyed mech. Having the option to play with another mech, and doing so, means that I am wanting to keep rolling with it without delay. Isn't that the intended design of this option anyway? I am just trying to limit my mouse clicks, especially with a drop box that glitches and rolls back up on its own requiring a person to re-click on it. I would like to suggest a redesign of this feature.

I would also like to again suggest allowing players to choose which mechs they want to drop with on a particular map. As many as there are of the reality police in-game, I don't understand why there isn't more interest for this idea. No need to over-complicate matters, a simple scroll bar with a drop down list of the players mechs (including the identifying custom name) that will allow a player to choose the mech they want. I was going to go into a list of reasons for improved game play but I believe most everyone understands why mech choice would be better. To be quite frank, I cannot understand how the current design even made it to the floor. IMO I feel it was simply ludicrous that the present structure made it to release. This is one of the biggest flaws of the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users