1 reply to this topic

#1 Pretty Penny

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:15 PM

Hi, I think the game would be better if we could choose male or female pilot voices when we send the quick commands. The ones like "target spotted" or "need assistance". I think it would be even better if there was a male and female version of voices from each faction with different accents or languages! Maybe even have multiple versions from each faction or different kind of voices to choose from.

Anyway, I've been waiting a long time for different pilots to choose and it would be great to also have different voices. Some could even sounds funny. Please think about it and if you're a player and you agree please reply to this post!

Thanks!

#2 Xzip

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:06 AM

Yes, please. Even for practical reasons!

Because at this moment if two different players will call "Need Help" I don't register it was two different players. I think it is all the time same guy - this is how brain is mostly made I think.

So yeah, please, more voices.

Yes, please. Even for practical reasons!

Because at this moment if two different players will call "Need Help" I don't register it was two different players. I think it is all the time same guy - this is how brain is mostly made I think.

So yeah, please, more voices.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users