Suggestion: Change Sounds On Warhorns.

8 replies to this topic

#1 Warden Xim

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:59 PM

Liao and Davion are fine,the others are totally trash warhorns sounds. I suggest to put a better sounds to warhorns different than Liao and Davion. I'm clan wolf and the "howl" of the warhorn it's just insufficient for me. The Davion and Liao warhorns sounds are very cool. Why not the others????

#2 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:36 PM

I like my Ghost Bear warhorn.

Edit: Stupid autocorrect.

Edited by Wintersdark, 10 December 2016 - 05:58 PM.

#3 Warden Xim

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:46 PM

View PostWintersdark, on 10 December 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

I like my Ghost Bear warhorse.

The Ghost Bear warhorn sound is simple too,a simple "howl" of a bear. Still you like it???? Or only you say this for touch my balls????

#4 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:46 PM

Thing is, just because you don't like it doesn't mean others wont. And PGI has already implemented the Warhorns with their sounds. Thus, PGI will be unlikely to change them, and it probably would anger more people if they did anyway.

Personally, I love the Marik warhorn. The Kodiak Warhorn sounds neat on my Adder (Puma), as well as the Viper Warhorn. I also like the Liao and Draconis Combine ones.

Different people, different likes.

#5 Warden Xim

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:51 PM

View PostTesunie, on 10 December 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

Thing is, just because you don't like it doesn't mean others wont. And PGI has already implemented the Warhorns with their sounds. Thus, PGI will be unlikely to change them, and it probably would anger more people if they did anyway.

Personally, I love the Marik warhorn. The Kodiak Warhorn sounds neat on my Adder (Puma), as well as the Viper Warhorn. I also like the Liao and Draconis Combine ones.

But the warhorns of Davion and Liao are more...difficult for say that,while the others are very simple,but ok. Different people different likes. I personally don't like the Clan Wolf's warhorn sound. But yet the Davion and Liao,specially the Liao.

#6 Wintersdark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,375 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:59 PM

I like it because it's just a simple RAWR. That's exactly what I feel it should be.

View PostTesunie, on 10 December 2016 - 05:46 PM, said:

Yeah, given warhorn are typically paid items, changing them would require refunds from those who bought them based on their sound. Not a cool thing to do, really. Just buy the ones you like.

Edited by Wintersdark, 10 December 2016 - 05:59 PM.

#7 Ximenetto

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:42 PM

Well,i created a new account with a mech with similar weaponery as Nova S. I build the Rifleman C,with 4 mgs and 4 mls. I know that i loss the Bad Company title,but i think that Liao gonna be my faction after now.

And i have in mind to build the Liao warhorn for it :F

#8 Catalina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts
  • LocationNagelring Academy

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:13 PM

[mod]Moved to "Feature suggestions".[/mod]

#9 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 14 December 2016 - 06:12 PM

View PostXimenetto, on 10 December 2016 - 09:42 PM, said:

Well,i created a new account with a mech with similar weaponery as Nova S. I build the Rifleman C,with 4 mgs and 4 mls. I know that i loss the Bad Company title,but i think that Liao gonna be my faction after now.

And i have in mind to build the Liao warhorn for it :F

You... Do know you can break faction contracts and move yourself to another faction, without needing to create a whole new account for that... right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users