4 replies to this topic

#1 Ximenett

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 31 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Catalonia

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:00 AM

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...7722f72420e0c10

Believe me,Artemis is a MUST HAVE thing on this mech,with that,a correct aim and hits u can beat the most difficult foe,other thing is that the enemy have same weaponery as you.

But i'm proud of this,i beated on 1 vs 1 Timber Wolves,and we all know how feared are the Timber Wolves.

The A+SRM ammo is just a little high numbers,but with less numbers u just can't beat more than 3 heavy mechs. And the AMS ammo numbers is caused i don't have other thing to put to the mech.

The BAP is caused i have tonnage left,and caused i don't put more A+SRM ammo on the center torso,i put the BAP,so u have AMS and BAP,it's very useful.

The bad point is the heat numbers after 6 or 7 shots on cold maps,3 to 4 on hot maps,so u must be aware of the heat numbers of the mech. But u don't need it,caused 3 or 4 direct hits on the center torso can weak or destroy a heavy mech for sure.

Edited by Ximenett, 11 December 2016 - 09:47 AM.

#2 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,064 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

If you don't utilize five missile launchers on the 5M you might as well use a different Stalker variant. Quad ASRM6 can be carried on much faster platforms such as the Griffin-2N or Catapult with equal or better results.

I modified your design. If you want your BAP back, you can drop to a slightly smaller engine.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...bdc0e2fd783bb77

Edited by Spheroid, 11 December 2016 - 10:43 AM.

#3 Silra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCold North

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:06 AM

And if you want to take advantage of the 5 missile hard points while also taking advantage of the 5 energy hard points, you can obviously go full meta with PPCs like this:

BUILD

It even has the BAP.

#4 Wideside

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:06 AM

My Catapult c4 has 4 srm6 and erll. And it runs 76 kph. So it's more effective than this build. I'd recomend to add some lasers instead of this load of srm ammo.

#5 Crotch RockIt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 583 posts
  • Locationchewing his lower lip

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:31 AM

OP, you have way more SRM ammo than you need, and you will become useless if you lose both torsos. And like Spheroid said, you should use all 5 missile hardpoints. I'd recommend a build like this:

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...cb2ec02240a5c3b

Enough ammo to get you through most matches, and a LPL in the center torso for those times when you lose one or both side torsos. If you insist on running AMS, just drop one heat sink for it. Or drop a heat sink for another ton of SRM ammo, if you think you'll need it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users