The Allegheni Irregulars Are Recruiting.

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ximenet

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 34 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:04 AM

Hello to all mech warriors,the Allegheni Irregulars are recruiting casual pilots who want a mercenary unit.

At the moment we are mercenaryes,the leader GBodack is what he want,but he says that maybe (maybe) in the future we going to be loyalist to any faction.

Actually we haven't any contract with any faction caused we are breaking contract with clan Wolf,we was loyalist to that faction but we decided to be mercs.

We are about 8 or 9 members actually,so the unit is new and want to grow. We usually do PUGs atm.

If u want to join to the unit,contact:

-GBodack , the leader.

-Steve Tha Human , the subleader.

-Gr4vo , officer.

I personally joined this unit last day and did some drops,sometimes we do good work. But i'm a simple peon on the unit,so i can't invite.

The unit doesn't have webpage atm. But maybe when we grow we can do something about this.

So,if u want to join contact those 3 persons and they will recruit u. See u on battlefield!!!

Edited by Ximenet, 17 December 2016 - 10:05 AM.

#2 The Clappalacian

• PipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:52 PM

Xim, I'll get you invite privileges.

Also, as far as invites are concerned, those interested may have to wait for me to raise the funds to add you, I won't require other members to add c bills unless they choose to help with funding our recruiting.

#3 Ximenet

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 34 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:32 PM

I'll give some c-bills to the unit if it's required for add members ;)

#4 Ximi Prime

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Catalonia

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:45 PM

GBodack i don't see u in game today,all is right???? Because i want to join to the unit with this account but i don't see any officers online. Seems that i need to wait ANOTHER DAY...

Edited by Ximi Prime, 18 December 2016 - 01:47 PM.

#5 Bummer960

Rookie

• The Serpent
  • The Serpent
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

Hello,

The 7th Mobile Dragoon Guards is a similar unit. 6 or so members all located on the US East Coast who have known each other for decades. We are a mercenary group as well.

Being a casual group of guys, we are reaching out to units like yours so that we can drop together as a task force or fight against each other in friendly competition. Feel free to reach out to me.

-Bummer960

#6 clan hope

• PipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:26 AM

im looking for a clan merc unit i jsut started with the clan mechs but slow to farm c bills in just quick drops

clan hope is my name

#7 4Dboy

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 12:17 PM

*bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users