3 replies to this topic

#1 Zaptiah

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBeautiful North Carolina

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:08 AM

New Merc unit recruiting. We have been around the game a good while and finally decide to create a home for folks like us. We like to have a more causal fun environment that encourages team play and working together. Want a home with out crazy requirements? Have real life with limited game time? Give us a Shout. We are recruiting for both US and Euro members. New and Veteran players welcome. Our only requirements are that you help your team at all times and be a friendly fun player than can get down with the Derp from time to time. PM me here or in game or our Euro commander Grazerone.

Edited by Zaptiah, 18 December 2016 - 09:14 AM.

#2 Zaptiah

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBeautiful North Carolina

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:54 PM

Currently working various clan commitments. We prefer our members have the ability to drop both IS and Clan as we go where the money is in true merc style. no politics, no arguing, no bs ... just credits and killin'

send us a friend request in game or a pm here and we ill get back to you.

#3 HolyGrail101

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

Your Euro CO Grazerone likes to blast everyone in channel with his music; maybe you should mention to him that it doesn't attract new members so much as make other players avoid your unit.

Edited by HolyGrail101, 11 January 2017 - 06:01 PM.

#4 GrazerOne

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:55 AM

I am no longer a member of this unit. Sorry Zap the salt was real. If you are not able to take some fun in a joke online, that is your problem. I recall that match and most had fun with it. Peace.

Not directed at you Zap. Sorry dude I had to leave RL calls. Was fun while it lasted. Game on!

Edited by GrazerOne, 16 June 2017 - 10:56 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users