Looking For A Clan Unit.

No replies to this topic

#1 Ximi Prime

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Catalonia

Posted 18 December 2016 - 09:41 PM

Hello,i'm a spanish guy who play MWO since 2 years. But i play on different accounts,with different mechs and loadouts (for try everyone of them)

I think that this one (Ximi Prime) should be the definitive caused i test all i want to test.

With those "test mechs" i had several kills,my record was 7 destroyed mechs on a PUG.

But before recruit me,here are some things to know:

-I have only one mech built,the Mad Dog PRIME,with that loadout:
[color="#0f72da"]http://mwo.smurfy-ne...51e5aad78fe6e1a[/color]
It's my favorite mech in all battletech universe.

-I'm a Spanish guy,this means that i understand Spanish and English as languages,but there is a problem with English: i only understand English writed,not speaked. This means that i can't use microphone,in part because my sound card it's half damaged. So if u want to communicate with me,gonna be in chat please.

-My computer is a low-cost one (see signature) so this means that i only effort PUGs. FWs need a better requirements on comp.tech.

-On one of those accounts,i was played on a Clan unit,the Ghost Bear Kodiak Pride,i was did some drops with them before abandon the game,but this doesn't mean that i'm going to do the same again. I abandon the game caused health problems that i don't say. So,returning to the Clan unit,you can check to them my "fine" skills on battlefield. Ask for "Telrock" the Adder pilot.

-I'm active every day.

-I'm looking for a new active unit.

That's all the things you must know before recruit me. I know that there are much and rare conditions for recruit me,but i don't have money for a new computer.

Thanks for read this and be empathic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users