Rasalhague Occupied By Cgb ?!?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:02 AM

Dear Space Vikings,

I just was a bit puzzeled when I had a look at the FP map and realized that Rasalhague is occupied by Clan Ghost Bear... WFT? Did I miss anything? Was there a note somewhere that homeworlds can be conqured now?
Not only that, It also appears as their Homeworld now.

What is this?
- Bug?
- Intension?
- Conspiracy?

anyone have an idea about this?

Posted Image

Edited by Cyrilis, 22 December 2016 - 04:07 AM.

#2 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:08 AM

Looks like Cap worlds can now be taken, hope it was worth it MC wise.

#3 BootyBlaster17

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:40 AM

Not just any group, GONK.

Edited by BootyBlaster17, 22 December 2016 - 04:41 AM.

#4 Dark Wooki33 IIC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 379 posts
  • LocationBlessed Saxony

Posted 22 December 2016 - 04:41 AM

Luthien next! Posted Image
But latest tugowar tells a different story. Posted Image

Edited by Dark Wooki33 IIC, 22 December 2016 - 04:42 AM.

#5 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:34 AM

Posted Image

The first world has been taken back for the IS! By the FRR!

#6 Insanity09

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 551 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

Well, FRR does have a history of guerilla resistance. This is our chance to shine!

#7 BootyBlaster17

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:39 PM

http://imgur.com/IeLjqHz

At exactly 4:30 on the morning of December 22nd 3052, clan mercenary force Gonk descended upon Rasalhague elite at their capitol palace. The guard were circled after having openly surrendered only to be subject to summary firing squad where they stood. Afterward point commander HUcast was questioned for this decision, where the warrior merely replied " Low Test ". From there the entire republic standing military were declared Dezgra on the basis of " Bringing lurms to a brawl and not having any pepsi.". Rasalhague reinforcements attempted a last gambit for taking their world by Aerodyne, only to be cut down as they landed. " Should have Bachall'd " said Warrior Whispers whom was partaking in Clan goliath opiate and handing his Star Commander Harabec a hand held tag. Whom then held the device to his groin and painted a large museum for Arrow IV strike. Later the population was gathered and tagged as Isorla by Bondsmen Rutherford Dashing citizen of Marik. " I thought these were supposed to be white people. Why is everyone brown or muslim? I was expecting to see at least one girl who looked like Taylor Swift. I mean, there isn't even a cute asian girl among them and the combine is next door!". The remaining mechs that had not been used in battle were then gathered at the square where Gonk demanded the cities tires, throwing them in a pile around the mechs and lighting them on fire. When the people began bemoaning this action Star commander Harabec addressed the public, " We're doing you all a favor, no one was going to die with dignity in that." But despite this recent victory Gonk did not seem intent on stopping here, " We have to find the dank new memes, there has to be something more spicy than this. We're thinking that maybe we'll take Terra or Just ignore all borders and attack Davion. Personally I think we all would like to conquer the other clans, but we're not allowed to any more. However we are leaving kit here." T. Dudebot

Edited by BootyBlaster17, 22 December 2016 - 06:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users