• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:52 AM

Posted Image

They say the pugs are to blame. That they are terrible and that there is a lack of skill and coordination and perhaps there is some truth to those claims.

But not here, not in the Free Rasalhague Republic.

Nearly two hundred worlds have been lost to the clan Invasion and we have suffered heavily from such loses, but this is not our SHAME for look upon our statistics!

The only IS faction who has won more battles than we've lost, the only IS who has a positive kill/death ratio! We are WINNING.

It does not feel like we are winning because our worlds still fall beneath the clan invasion but it is not our fault. We are the center that holds while the flanks collapse, we are the shield-brother who gives no inch while those around him crumble. We are the Free Rasalhague Republic and we have been forged in the fire of untold invasions and we are BETTER than anyone imagines.

We are the only faction to have a better score than one of the clans, more wins than the pups of Clan Wolf.

So my brave and true warriors of our still great republic take heart in your victories, take heart in your shield-brothers strengths and take heart in our future. For we are great and we have earned more than our share of glory.

For our battles are dedicated to Odin and He is pleased.

GANGA ALFREK!

Edited by Mech The Dane, 24 December 2016 - 01:01 PM.

#2 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:28 PM

GANGA ALFREK

#3 Gunn Hag

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationOlympia, Washington

Posted 23 December 2016 - 02:32 PM

GANGA ALFREK

#4 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,472 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 December 2016 - 08:55 PM

Let's push that up a bit further shall we?

I think the key is as always scooping up the pugs to the hub, we now have both ISEN and MJ12 leading weekly drop nights with open groups, maybe we can get a couple more units on that.

Edited by Sjorpha, 23 December 2016 - 08:59 PM.

#5 Starbomber109

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 387 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 11:28 PM

We still have a long way to go. Or capitol world is occupied, and on other fronts, the clans gain ground. But all hope is not lost, we will continue to push back. We have the mechs, we have the manpower, and as our winrate shows we have the will

#6 EldenLance

• PipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

I'd say that our victories weight more then those of clanners! They are winning against sphere in general but we are winning against them, against winners!

I'd vote for a separate conflict lane - CGB vs FRR! I'm quite confident that we could take back our capitol planet in no time.

#7 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:46 PM

I agree Elden and I am actively working on making that a possibility with PGI.

#8 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 24 December 2016 - 01:09 PM

View PostEldenLance, on 24 December 2016 - 07:35 AM, said:

I'd say that our victories weight more then those of clanners! They are winning against sphere in general but we are winning against them, against winners!

I'd vote for a separate conflict lane - CGB vs FRR! I'm quite confident that we could take back our capitol planet in no time.

*thats* the kind of flavor we need right now!

#9 Sjorpha

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,472 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:01 PM

View PostEldenLance, on 24 December 2016 - 07:35 AM, said:

That would be sweet, but I'm a little worried it would increase the pugstomp ratio in the global clan vs IS queue if too much of the FRR was tangled up fighting CGB, which might be demoralizing for the rest of IS.

#10 Gunn Hag

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationOlympia, Washington

Posted 25 December 2016 - 01:37 PM

I thought about that Sjorpha, or a greater struggle may make the others factions get better. Or maybe I dont know, just a thought.

#11 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:07 PM

The depressing thing is that even Wolf has a better W/L ration than FRR does. However FRR does have a better KDR than Wolf or CGB.

Props to the FRR units out dropping all day every day though. Victories well earned.

#12 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:51 PM

They have a better W/L than us because they are dropping against factions who have a W/L ratio of .60 . Against us, The FRR specifically, their W/L would be worse.

#13 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:49 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 25 December 2016 - 04:51 PM, said:

They have a better W/L than us because they are dropping against factions who have a W/L ratio of .60 . Against us, The FRR specifically, their W/L would be worse.

Don't disagree at all. Admittedly I get a sick sense of satisfaction seeing that the pugweight that Davion has been carrying for years is literally so bad it gimps the entire Inner Sphere.

If we could work out a pug/premade split I think the stats would all look very, very different.

However FRR is going full on carry, all due props.

#14 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,694 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:59 PM

Respects!

#15 KinLuu

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:26 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 25 December 2016 - 06:49 PM, said:

Don't disagree at all. Admittedly I get a sick sense of satisfaction seeing that the pugweight that Davion has been carrying for years is literally so bad it gimps the entire Inner Sphere.

If we could work out a pug/premade split I think the stats would all look very, very different.

However FRR is going full on carry, all due props.

To be fair. Steiner is not that much better than Davion. Add in Wolf disappointing performance and it becomes clear, that beeing popular is a curse.

#16 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 10:42 AM

View PostKinLuu, on 26 December 2016 - 02:26 AM, said:

To be fair. Steiner is not that much better than Davion. Add in Wolf disappointing performance and it becomes clear, that beeing popular is a curse.

Yeah, but, I'm popular.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users