#1 Devolton

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 44 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSG

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:45 PM

Win 1 Faction Play Conquest Match,with a match score of at least 80 (Faction Play only)

I like to know was there even a Faction Conquest Match at all. I wait and wait and game after game until I give up after almost 10hours.

If I am correct then tomorrow Event Assault match Is not possible almost as I never see any Assault match also. I mostly saw Skirmish, Domination, Invasion and Defense.

Unless I misread the WORD Conquest then I shall not take part in tomorrow event. Thanks again for the new event over all.

#2 Devolton

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 44 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSG

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:19 PM

Win 1 Faction Play Assault Match, with a match score of at least 80 (Faction Play only)

Just as I suspected. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN SIT UNTIL the guage reach the ASSULT MATCH. I only find out in match chat that 1 must whack together with other clan member together until the clan bar reach assult mode. Some are lucky, they login and there the match is there already. But like many other, most are clueless or wait until give up. If this type of event appear again, I shall not take part again. Lucky there was the other event that I can play and enjoy the reward and take my PISS OFF MECH WAITING IN THE COLD on unlucky mech that pass my way. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Merry Christmas to all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users