• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:27 PM

Posted Image

The following message has been broadcasting non-stop from the recently pirated Rasalhague HPG Network to all FRR Communication Hubs that are still functional in the war-torn space.

Posted Image

Searching for RKA Network Backdoors >>> Decoding Transmission >>> Verifying content >>> Scrambling residual data spikes >>> Data Ready for Viewing:

Title: Merry Yule

RKA subtext identified in transmission>>Deciphering Subtext>>

Heroes of the Republic,
All loyal pilots and mercenaries of our great nation. We salute you in these sacred times.
I will not allow the sorry circumstances of our nation to cloud our happy celebrations.
Like Odin's return to the life after his sacrifice upon the world tree, we too will not stay down.

A few short months ago dropping alongside Kurita would have been the height of madness.
Now that is a reality. I am proud to fight alongside their storied pilots. This will herald a new era.
Doubtless their return to the war alongside us will only be a boon for future operations.

Kurita pilots have not been the only high mark. Free forces 'neath our banner have taken worlds.
Indeed, we've led the only successful resistance against the Clans in the entire Inner Sphere.
Lamentable as our losses have been, we have proven a resilience and mastery unparalleled.
Legions of our forces continue to drop from the Hub in memory of lost Rasalhague.

Also, before we're done I'd
Like to say one
Last thing.

Calm down. No need to be alarmed. Don't over work yourselves to hard. We are nothing if not fine.
Little needs to change. We will not be mobilizing. We will not rally. Don't forget to
Accept your clan overlords with open hands. It is too dangerous, better to do nothing different.

Now I thank you for your time and wish you a Merry Yule,
Servent of Odin, Jarl Dane

-END TEXT MESSAGE

Burstcode>>þey.are.watching.use.þe.runes.use.advice.use.þe.hub.fight.fight.fight.fight.>>end.Burstcode>>Transmission severed.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 27 December 2016 - 12:06 AM.

#2 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,472 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:23 AM

God Jul!

#3 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:18 AM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users