Where The **** Is P R K L & Iron & Anyone Else Who Can Play?

45 replies to this topic

#1 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:13 AM

Posted Image

The following is a high level diplomatic message sent from the official FRR government to landed and military leaders of Lyran Commonwealth.

Hey, I get it, your forum (and faction!?) are like dead and that is the way you like it. And I am okay with that. If you want to be dead then be dead. But only the LIVING can lose matches, and it seems like you're doing an awful lot of that.

..oh wait.. let me introduce myself..

Posted Image

I am Dane the mother*****in' Jarl of the mother****n' FRR, and I am losing planets because other factions appear to enjoy losing matches. I understand, you guys have so many worlds you cannot be bothered to remember them all - plus after spending an entire phase at Clan Jade Falcon's gimp you guys are probably wary of entering the fray.

But I know you have, or used to have, some decent players in there and the entire Inner Sphere needs those guys getting their butts back on the frontline, to ya know, make up for all your bad players losing.. or at very least help lead them to something more akin to a victory.

Yeah, it's rough out there, believe you me; I know. But it isn't impossible. We got the weight now and if we use it correctly we can win a lot of these low tier battles. And with a strong drop some of the high tier ones as well.

If your Hub is dead or turned to garbage or something then come to mine. And if it is still doing just fine, then use it. I love the salty tears of Clanner pilots used to crushing IS pugs in their OP mechs when they lose to better IS players. I know more than a few of you feel the same.

And listen, I am only talking to you now because I've seen some good things from you in the past. I respect what I've seen and I want to see more of it. Heck I respect being dead and inactive if that is what you want to be, it sure as hell is a lot better than handing out medals for feats of mediocrity.

So regroup, reorganize, do some lines of coke or whatever else you need to do in order to get hyped and ready to fight and GET BACK TO THE FRONT AND DO SOME ****ING WORK.

This has been an official FRR Diplomatic dispatch.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 27 December 2016 - 01:51 AM.

#2 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:36 AM

I see your point, and you are right, but yelling at the people that you want to rejoin FW is not exactly helpfull...

#3 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:42 AM

View PostCyrilis, on 27 December 2016 - 01:36 AM, said:

..message...

Please forward all complaints to the Ministry of State Diplomacy. For your convenience a copy of that complaint will also be forwarded to the Ministry of Propaganda and MIMIR databases.

Have a lovely day,
From the Office of the Jarl

Edited by Mech The Dane, 27 December 2016 - 01:43 AM.

#4 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:48 AM

Wolf is moving towards mostly Steiner Planets.

But, yea the Units of the IS need to get their **** together

#5 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:01 AM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 27 December 2016 - 01:48 AM, said:

SOUND THE HORNS, VATBORN SCOUNDREL SIGHTED DURING HIGH LEVEL JARLPLOMATIC MEETINGS

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 RavenKnight86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 205 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:10 AM

Well there's only one team representing the Steiner hub these days and that's the Steiner Elite (or STEEL) which funny enough is a mash up of FFI, TCMC, and a couple others. We just rolled a few faction play matches tonight. Won every drop but keep seeing that bar slide in the wrong direction. Plus we did make a couple Clan pilots salty cause they got "pug stomped by an IS premade." Problem ain't the IS teams, it's too many bad pugs that lose too many matches.

#7 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:19 AM

View PostRavenKnight86, on 27 December 2016 - 02:10 AM, said:

Well there's only one team representing the Steiner hub these days and that's the Steiner Elite (or STEEL) which funny enough is a mash up of FFI, TCMC, and a couple others. We just rolled a few faction play matches tonight. Won every drop but keep seeing that bar slide in the wrong direction. Plus we did make a couple Clan pilots salty cause they got "pug stomped by an IS premade." Problem ain't the IS teams, it's too many bad pugs that lose too many matches.

Can STEEL pull the rest of the Steiner hub pugs by their boot-straps up to some level of respectability? Yeah, I know the pugs are rough but we gotta take accountability for our faction pugs. It's the only way.

Nice to hear you guys winning some matches though; what happened to everyone, where'd they go?

#8 Ignatius Audene

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:25 AM

Merc+Clan

Damn after one day playing fw i am under the Top 20 Steiner pilots.
So not much to rally here. If i am looking for a group and none of the german units are online i jump on Frr or davion TS.

Edited by Ignatius Audene, 27 December 2016 - 04:30 AM.

#9 Corr144

Rookie

• IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:28 AM

The 12th Donegal Guards still have about 3 companies playing FW, but our regular drops won't start before January 4th. In the meantime we are having some mixed drops but it looks like we can't bring more than 1 full Team to the battlefields atm.

Edited by Corr144, 28 December 2016 - 02:29 AM.

#10 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:18 PM

View PostCyrilis, on 27 December 2016 - 01:36 AM, said:

I see your point, and you are right, but yelling at the people that you want to rejoin FW is not exactly helpfull...

If you can't take a little bit of razzing I'd suggest turning off the internet now so your "fearings" won't get hurt. "Official MEMO from Dear Coordinator"

#11 Khan Felix Pryde

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWinning, somewhere, but definitely winning

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:59 PM

You think its bad for you guys? Think of how I feel. I can't even play with a lance of coordinated players because it just gets embarrassing winning every single game. It is not fun, its not challenging, and there is no reason for it. I remember faction play beta, I would drop and expect to have a nasty fight even with pugs, and a 12 man would devastate me. There was no super patch guys, yes clan mechs are OP but that never stopped you in the past! You have 25 tons on us! I know you guys can win a cycle. Take charge of your puggies before I yawn my way to Terra (again)

#12 MadC4t

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:51 PM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 28 December 2016 - 09:18 PM, said:

If you can't take a little bit of razzing I'd suggest turning off the internet now so your "fearings" won't get hurt. "Official MEMO from Dear Coordinator"

Liao liar.

But IS:
Posted Image

#13 Khalcruth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Steiner
  • Hero of Steiner
  • 808 posts
  • LocationYou gotta lose your mind in Detroit! Rock City!

Posted 28 December 2016 - 11:30 PM

View PostRavenKnight86, on 27 December 2016 - 02:10 AM, said:

For the record, I tried for the entire months of August, September, and October to get you guys to play Faction, but all anyone said they were interested in was doing the World Championships and MRBC.

See https://mwomercs.com...-participation/

As far as I have been able to tell, at the time I play (late evening Eastern US), LoDD has been the only unit to regularly form any FW groups at all for the last 4 months or so.

We theoretically have a number of good players on the Steiner Hub every night, but if they aren't dropping in FW games, then we don't have them in actuality.

Oh, and for the record, about 75% of the PKRL members split off to form D'C. That was back in July I believe. The remaining members of PKRL have not had a lot of organized activity since then. After D'C went mercenary / clan in August, Faction Warfare activity on the Steiner Hub effectively ceased.

And last but not least, I could not possibly care less what authority you think you have with FRR pilots. Berating pilots in other factions is not in any way appreciated.

Edited by Khalcruth, 28 December 2016 - 11:46 PM.

#14 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:13 PM

View PostKhalcruth, on 28 December 2016 - 11:30 PM, said:

Berating pilots in other factions is not in any way appreciated.

*checks likes in original topic*

Some people appreciated it.

View PostKhalcruth, on 28 December 2016 - 11:30 PM, said:

As far as I have been able to tell, at the time I play (late evening Eastern US), LoDD has been the only unit to regularly form any FW groups at all for the last 4 months or so.

LoDD's W/L ratio is an abysmal.. .51

You guys would actually be better off if they weren't dropping at all.
Maybe someone over there could help them get set up so they can be a little more successful.

#15 Khalcruth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Steiner
  • Hero of Steiner
  • 808 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 29 December 2016 - 01:13 PM, said:

LoDD's W/L ratio is an abysmal.. .51

You guys would actually be better off if they weren't dropping at all.
Maybe someone over there could help them get set up so they can be a little more successful.

Funny, you praised them for putting their tag on a planet earlier today.

In any case, I'm happy to have them dropping for the Lyran Commonwealth. Having no one drop at all is not, in fact, a better alternative.

Lastly, perhaps I was not explicit enough earlier. Go mind your own business with the FRR. Your opinions on how anyone else does their own thing are neither wanted nor needed. After you switch over to LC for a few months, then maybe you can be considered to have an informed opinion. At least then your information might not be several months out of date.

#16 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:50 PM

View PostKhalcruth, on 29 December 2016 - 01:34 PM, said:

Funny, you praised them for putting their tag on a planet earlier today.

I didn't praise them. I pointed out a fact.

View PostKhalcruth, on 29 December 2016 - 01:34 PM, said:

Lastly, perhaps I was not explicit enough earlier. Go mind your own business with the FRR. Your opinions on how anyone else does their own thing are neither wanted nor needed. After you switch over to LC for a few months, then maybe you can be considered to have an informed opinion. At least then your information might not be several months out of date.

Woah there cowboy. Posted Image
Sorry I wandered into your dead forum where I attempted to galvanize your under-performing faction into any sort of action with a post that was clearly not super serious.

Didn't mean to offend your fragile and delicate sensibilities. Also, I think you tried to make a little dig at me because my info was old? But I asked the question didn't I? Lol? You see when your information is out of date a very good way to get up to date is to ask people who know; which is exactly what I did. Posted Image

Oh and minding my own business with the FRR? Well, perhaps you haven't noticed but when you guys do terrible and drive the IS W/L ratio down, it hurts everyone else in the Inner Sphere. So when your faction is doing little better than a dumpster fire, it hurts my faction - it costs us worlds! Yes, I know that is a lot to take in. So as you can see, it is my business.

This is a faction play forum after all. Perhaps you're the one who doesn't belong here? Since discussing faction play is triggering you something fierce.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 29 December 2016 - 01:51 PM.

#17 Khalcruth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Steiner
  • Hero of Steiner
  • 808 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:13 PM

The way I remember it, when our territory was getting stomped on by the Jade Falcons, the only people who bothered to try and help were a few Federated Suns units. So forgive me if I feel no sympathy at all for the FRR now that the shoe is on the other foot.

#18 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:16 PM

View PostKhalcruth, on 29 December 2016 - 02:13 PM, said:

The way I remember it, when our territory was getting stomped on by the Jade Falcons, the only people who bothered to try and help were a few Federated Suns units. So forgive me if I feel no sympathy at all for the FRR now that the shoe is on the other foot.

Mechanics worked differently then. Your bucket was separate from ours.

Also, I don't recall anyone from Steiner asking me for help either.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 29 December 2016 - 02:18 PM.

#19 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:36 PM

I am here but sadly the Serpents seem too be in another slow period again. Lucky if i see 2 of my guys a night for about the last week. I will be making my way too FP this weekend. Guess i should get my decks ready for then.

#20 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:38 PM

View Postjjyn, on 29 December 2016 - 02:36 PM, said:

I am here but sadly the Serpents seem too be in another slow period again. Lucky if i see 2 of my guys a night for about the last week. I will be making my way too FP this weekend. Guess i should get my decks ready for then.

Your unit's W/L ratio is .73 if you're gonna drop make sure you are set up and prepared to win. Lets see that W/L ratio rise..not fall.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users