Semi Noob Looking For Unit

6 replies to this topic

#1 TryingAF125

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:23 PM

New to the whole Faction Play and Unit stuff...done quite a few Quick Plays and have learned what I like (IS Mechs for some reason...) and so I'd thought I'd just throw this up to see if any Units would like to take me in and teach me more about this.

I'm usually on 4pm-10pm US CST (-6 GMT I think) and on my Days off I'm basiclly around all day.

Thanks for Replays and if you guys got any Tips let me know.

Atm my Fav Mechs are my Hunchback-4P and my Grasshopper-5H.

#2 SpectreTheWizard

Rookie

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:24 PM

The Wild Bunch is always looking for some new people! We are a smaller group of about 21 give or take. I as well as many of the other have a good knowledge base about MWO and Battletech in general. We don't mind you picking our brains. Your play time matches most everyone in the units exactly. Ill send you and in game friend invite and also have LTG Renner send you one too, and if you are really ambitious and interested hop on our Teamspeak - Address is 50.73.17.109 no Password.

Edited by Spectre1998, 27 December 2016 - 04:33 PM.

#3 Brenden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,603 posts
  • LocationIS News Flash Breaking [:::]___[:::] News: at morning /(__)\ a patrol unit has (:)=\_ ¤_/=(:) seen the never /)(\ before witnessed [] . . [] strange designed /¥\ . /¥\ 'Mech

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:30 PM

ANGER FIST IS LOOKING FOR ANGRY MECH PILOTS LIKE YOURSELF.
NOT ANGRY YET?
YOU WILL BE.

#4 TryingAF125

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:36 PM

Got LTG's Friend request, sorry I didn't respond today, I was using my Prem I got from a Supply Crate for 1 Day all day lol

I'll get on your TS tomorrow.

Thanks.

#5 LTG Renner

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:11 AM

Hey Trying! Spectre told me about you so I though I would come read the forum. I see you got my Friend invite. Look forward to seeing you on some time tonight!

#6 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:21 AM

Posted Image

#7 MRGRIMM6666

Rookie

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:16 PM

hey mate, ive only just started a unit myself, have only two members but are keen to recruit!! we are both proficient players with about 30 mechs each, feel free to add me as a friend on mwo "mrgrimm6666" and il send you an invite if your keen :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users