Win10 Issue

4 replies to this topic

#1 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:44 PM

Hey guys, this is a side-issue, but it is somewhat MWO related. I recently built a new PC and upgraded to Win10 in the process. I use Chrome, but my YouTube comments on my MWO vids aren't loading. Recently, an MWO pilot posted a comment to a new upload, but I can't see it to reply to it. I've verified that all the Privacy settings are correct, and that no AdBlockers were interfering. I also cleared my history, cookies, and cache. I can't think of anything else to try to get it to show though.

The comment does not appear under my Published Comments, nor does it appear in the Spam or "Waiting for Approval" sections of my Channel. I know it exists because I received an e-mail and a Chrome notification telling me it was posted. I can also see "1 Comment" showing underneath the video, although the comment itself is not visible. Has anyone had this issue since upgrading to Win10? Any suggestion for a fix? It's bugging me that I can't interact with viewers on my MWO vids now.

#2 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:48 PM

Posted Image

^Pic of the problem. It says "Comments * 1" but doesn't show the comment. I can't locate it anywhere on the channel either. It's really strange. Has anyone else run into this before?

#3 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:57 AM

Never mind, it appears to be an issue between Google+ and YouTube. The viewer made the comment in Google+, but it won't port over to YouTube even though YouTube recognizes that a comment exists.

#4 Bellum Dominum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 592 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:44 AM

Yeah and recent Win 10 updates have chrome not acting well as well.

#5 Nightmare1

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:58 AM

Yeah, it appears that the Win10 upgrade was just coincidental this time around. Still, there've been a lot of Win10 problems overall.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users