7 replies to this topic

#1 moerker

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:04 PM

As topic sais. Looking for a EU TZ FRR loyalist Unit that are active. If not i guess i have to make my own, or togheter with some others that are interested in doing so.

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:11 PM

Couple options.

Royal Harriers led by EldenLance is a Russian outfit. They are pretty small though so I am not sure if they are actively recuriting.

Majestic 12 is a european unit I think more German but they have guys from all over in it. They are pretty hardcore CW players and very good - I don't know their entrance requirements.

Luna Moon Wolves is a Polish outfit on the hub. I know they are active but that is all I know

The Sons of Odin and 1st Hussars both have European TZ components of their units and will accept generally anyone.

#3 moerker

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:23 PM

Ok thanks for the info :)

#4 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:44 PM

Hey moeker, we are a new eu loyalist unit (hhbr), add me in game and we can arrange some drops and see what you think.

#5 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:46 AM

My bad Burt0n, sorry i forgot your unit.

#6 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:36 AM

If you are looking for a german speaking FRR loyalist unit go to

https://www.blue-ven...-speak3-viewer/

there you will find our TS details

#7 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:24 AM

View PostMech The Dane, on 31 December 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

Majestic 12 is a european unit I think more German but they have guys from all over in it. They are pretty hardcore CW players and very good - I don't know their entrance requirements.

We have a decent amount of both NA and EU members actually, but out EU CW numbers are stronger. No special affiliation with germany, lots of brittish, scandinavian and eastern european players and so on.

You need to drop with us reasonably often for a while, a few weeks or so, so that the unit leaders can gauge your skill level and get a feel for whether you work well with the unit and have the right attitude to represent it. Go to the FRR hub and ask one of us if we have open groups going.

The skill level we require I think is somewhere in the ballpark of being able to count on you doing 1200+ damage in CW drops most of the time, and keep it up even when playing in a strong group which is significantly harder than solo. If you find yourself dipping under 1000 damage a lot in CW you probably don't have what it takes.

If you seem like a good fit for the unit after playing with us for a while you'll be asked to submit an application for membership on our website.

I am not a part of the unit leadership so don't take this as an official MJ12 statement, if I got something wrong they can correct me.

Edited by Sjorpha, 02 January 2017 - 04:29 AM.

#8 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 06:06 AM

View PostMech The Dane, on 01 January 2017 - 03:46 AM, said:

My bad Burt0n, sorry i forgot your unit.

No worries Dane, we're the new kids on the block.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users