#21 RestosIII

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,322 posts
  • LocationDelios

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

View PostMystere, on 01 January 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

I think lore has been ****ed enough. So no, I do not agree with the OP's suggestion. There are lore-friendly ways to deal with these perceived "imbalances". But I guess eSports demands that lore be ****ed.

Esports having anything to do with making IS mechs slightly less crap how? Also, damn you for misclicking and liking my post instead of quoting it earlier. I thought the notification actually meant something good.

#22 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:15 AM

View PostRestosIII, on 01 January 2017 - 12:12 AM, said:

Also, damn you for misclicking and liking my post instead of quoting it earlier. I thought the notification actually meant something good.

Posted Image

#23 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:40 AM

View PostW A R K H A N, on 31 December 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

I didn't can realize clan missiles were in need of balancing against IS missiles.

Without quirks, IS LRM5/10/15/20 are actually inferior than Clan counterparts. Can't be boated as much due to 2x more weight, and has 180 meter dead zone.

View PostKshahdoo, on 31 December 2016 - 11:57 PM, said:

Lol, IS Ballistic >>>>>> Clan Ballistic, AINEC. The only good Clan ballistic are LBX20 and UAC2.

Without quirks, IS AC2/5/10/20 are actually inferior than Clan Ultra counterparts. Can't be boated as much due to more weight and far bulkier frame, not to mention 25% less range. Only IS UAC5 is considered good without quirks.

Edited by El Bandito, 01 January 2017 - 02:43 AM.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users