5 replies to this topic

#1 Pika

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 568 posts
  • LocationLiverpool, UK

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:16 PM

So a friend of mine has recently started the game and has a strange problem where his view will "wiggle" back and and forth, making the 'mech twitch from side to side with it as well. Obviously he can't shoot like this. I've hopped into spectator cam in games and have indeed saw this behaviour myself.

I've made sure he's removed all controllers or sticks from his machine and ensured he has no other inputs beyond his PC and mouse. He is, as I type this, performing an Integrity Check via steam.

Any help would be great!

#2 Natred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 716 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:58 AM

Turning down mouse sensitivity in game setting may help it. I use .32 personally.

#3 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:33 PM

I had a laser mouse that would do this. No amount of tuning would help. Switched to an old optical mouse and the problem went away. Something about the surface the mouse was on just made it go haywire when at rest.

#4 supraphoneix

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:12 AM

it dose that to me too, but only when my arm lock is off.

#5 Natred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 716 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:31 PM

Turn down your mouse settings. Polling rate dpI and lower your in game sen

#6 technopredator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:31 PM

First a bit of maintenance:
Check Windows Update and the Driver are up to date, run a chkdsk C: on all partitions, clean The Registry with CCleaner, AVG Tune UP and Advanced SystemCare, always saving the changes, so if something stops working or doesn't work well you can always insert the erased registry branches.

Second Tweaking:
Make sure to disable Anti-Aliasing, if you want to set the graphics to minimum on MWO try this, then set the Driver config to minimum too.

This should be very playable, if the problem persist maybe is an hardware incompatibility, specially with integrated/old video cards, then search for a compatibility list or make sure you meet the Minimum System Requirements

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users