6 replies to this topic

#1 MeckaKyle

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

Hi Rookie pilot here looking for some serious play Im usually available in the evenings after 9pmmountain time USA, madcats are my choice Battlemech Hopefully you need some help.

#2 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:15 PM

A rookie in my view shouldn't jump right into a unit. There is t much need to do this anyway.

Jump on the faction server TS server and group up with people. Mariks is house-marik.com sign up and join the chat. Join one of the main rooms and wait until the game their playing ends and say 'mechakyle is looking for an invite'

Few other things, to think about

You say serious but there are levels of this. You have comp play with required days of practice down to casual without any comp play.

If you pick comp your next thing to think about is when they practice and when you can get on.A all so, if you like the people you play with. Don't join something until you played for little bit of time.

How crazy are you about the timber? Going to be hard to play this in a marik cw team :P

#3 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 07 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

I generally agree with ML here (I'm a tier one comp player). Don't be too quick to join a unit. There are a lot of units who'll be happy to have you play with them. Visit a bunch, get a sense of what you want and then think about joining a unit. By that point you should have a better idea what's out there and how it'll fit you.

#4 MeckaKyle

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:14 PM

Thanks Guys Im just looking for some good times much appreciated :) I'm pretty serious about my mad cats.

#5 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:58 PM

View PostMeckaKyle, on 07 January 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

Thanks Guys Im just looking for some good times much appreciated Posted Image I'm pretty serious about my mad cats.

Well if that's what you're looking for You could try out my unit (Midgard Inc.) , it is kinda small though but since you're in the US you prolly have more activity then the EU community in my unit has.
Although if you want faction warfare and use those mad cats you should prolly go for a clanner unit instead but my unit is not CW oriented anyways. :P

#6 MeckaKyle

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 08 January 2017 - 03:55 PM

Shoot me an invite and lets talk Id love to play with some people.

#7 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

Well I passed out a friend invitation your way Kyle. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users