Give Us Invasion -Or We Stop Buying

7 replies to this topic

#1 -Quiet-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

if you think the same as me - the only thing that is new from the last update is -
98% less invasion drops!!!

because all we have now is fkn quick drop - nothing really new with the quick drops
we have it from day one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the point is to all of us to have fun! as it was before (more or less)
and the basic rule of "fun" in gaming is - to be able to choose more then 1 option !
all im saying is we should have the option to choose as it was before ,
and we dont have that option any more (as it was before the patch)
nothing really is new ,no new missions or game style,not even new maps,same same , just no invasion drops ...
trying to bring back the fun into the game as it was not long ago so bring back invasion or WE STOP BUYING !!

so PGI - please stop playing with our money or we will stop play this game

if you like me that stop buying things from pgi and want invasion back >? say :
im with you!!!

p.s if you like the new update please ignore this post .. (no one gives a shi# if you having fun and dont care about every one as a community of this game)

Edited by Bios303, 11 January 2017 - 06:49 AM.

#2 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:31 AM

Speak for yourself...

I am having a ton of fun, especially in conquest with respawn! And it might get even better when the assault mode is refurbished.

P.S.

I just bought a mech pack...

#3 -Quiet-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:47 AM

im happy you having fun bro .. but its not the point! its all about the basic rule of gaming

the point is to all of us to have fun! as it was before (more or less)
and the basic rule of "fun" in gaming is - to be able to choose more then 1 option !
all im saying is we should have the option to choose as it was before ,
and we dont have that option any more its like if PGI want us and force us to play something i not enjoy (as it was before the patch)
so simple :
No fun
no fun=ill stop buying
stop buying=in time stop playing
stop playing= no $$$ from me..
yea sometimes quick drops its nice - but not all the time ..i play invasion and only invasion from day 1
and i think its one of the best mode\game ever!!
quick drops not fun for me .. and im sure you will find a lot of more users that think the same as me

maybe this will help you understand (you wise ***)

Edited by Bios303, 11 January 2017 - 06:20 AM.

#4 Kickameep

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:43 AM

I miss the Faction Maps and I never played quick play now its like constant quick play and it stinks. When we do get to Faction Play Maps we end up in a group of pugs who don't know how to play Faction because they usually all play quick play...double stink. These people don't even regroup. I want Faction Play back too.

Edited by Kickameep, 11 January 2017 - 04:43 AM.

#5 Kickameep

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:48 AM

"Speak for yourself...

I am having a ton of fun, especially in conquest with respawn! And it might get even better when the assault mode is refurbished."

So you normally play quick play? That's fine for you but a lot of us don't because we don't like it. Now we are forced to if we want to play MWO.

Edited by Kickameep, 11 January 2017 - 04:48 AM.

#6 TheMightySpin

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 75 posts
  • LocationYour moms house

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:04 PM

I've only been playing for a few months but it does seem that there are a lot less "Urgent Calls" as a free lancer since the last patch and they've all been for IS. Used to get an Urgent Call or Request or what ever about 3 times an hour, now I'm lucky to get one or two all day it seems.

#7 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:23 AM

View PostKickameep, on 11 January 2017 - 04:48 AM, said:

So you normally play quick play?

I do both quite a lot. An I enjoy both.
I was a bit quick with my first response and also very unclear (my bad, my bad, my bad)

But seeing another "do what we want or [insert measure of choice]"-threat made me do it.
I just have a hard time beliving things will get better (for us all) when you come out with threat of measures in the first place.

having now written what I should have done earlier, I'll keep my head down for now.

Edited by Cyrilis, 12 January 2017 - 01:24 AM.

#8 Falconer Cyrus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 168 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 12 January 2017 - 03:35 AM

I have completely stopped to play FW for the lack of invasion and Co (and for some other reasons I described in other threads).

Edited by Falconer Cyrus, 12 January 2017 - 03:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users