5 replies to this topic

#1 TheMightySpin

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 75 posts
  • LocationYour moms house

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:12 PM

Been having some big issues today during quick play. In 2 out of the last 3 games I've been teleported, frozen, had every other Mech except mine freeze and that's just the big stuff. I've restarted the game and my computer, which got me my one good game, then it crapped out again the next game. I've checked my connection and router, my computer isn't even a month old and well over spec for performance rating. This is the first time I've had major issues, everything was running fine when I played yesterday.

#2 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:22 PM

View PostTheMightySpin, on 11 January 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

Been having some big issues today during quick play. In 2 out of the last 3 games I've been teleported, frozen, had every other Mech except mine freeze and that's just the big stuff. I've restarted the game and my computer, which got me my one good game, then it crapped out again the next game. I've checked my connection and router, my computer isn't even a month old and well over spec for performance rating. This is the first time I've had major issues, everything was running fine when I played yesterday.

Sounds like connection troubles, those dont have anything to do with you or PGI necessarily. You could write an e-mail to support, maybe they can give you some info about where the problem lies.

#3 TheMightySpin

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • Star Colonel
  • 75 posts
  • LocationYour moms house

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

I haven't had any other connectivity issues, figure for now I'll see if the problem solves itself. If it's still glitchy tomorrow I'll contact them.

#4 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:10 AM

Rubbish hosting of this game is known well for long time and PGI useless noobs did not do anything. But there is so many factors together ... game engine is rubbish sh*t so you cant satisfy it with any kind of high specc hw. It will drop frames on almost each hw. Implementation of the game to alldaycry engine is the chapter itself aswell. Shortly said: this game is parody itself. Do not expect something "special'. :)

#5 Kesha83

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:03 AM

Evening! H E L P: ...there was an error during the logan process.... error code 66

Edited by Kesha83, 17 January 2017 - 07:04 AM.

#6 Kesha83

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:06 AM

there was an error during the logan process.... error code 66

H E L P

Edited by Kesha83, 17 January 2017 - 07:07 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users