1 reply to this topic

#1 The Unstoppable Puggernaut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:26 AM

So I was in a fairly lightish mech (viper I think), from the lower ground just outside one of the doors, I tried to jumpjet up and against a wall. While I thought I succeeded and made it onto the upper platform. It showed me jumping from the very start and going well over the platform 6 times !!
I felt quite sick and while I thought I might actually land at some point, I moved around in all directions to break out of it (I did make it).

I could see all other mechs moving as normal but it would seem I was stuck in a jump loop. Highly confusing but very sickening :(

I feel jumpjetting against walls creates some strange effects as it's not the first time I ended up overshooting (but this is the first loop I've seen).

#2 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:20 AM

It happens if you catch a corner on the terrain at the right angle. Any mech with jump jets can trigger it and its on many maps and has been an issue for months. Its not a high priority issue to fix. Vipers, Spiders and Pixies just happen to fly more because they have larger jump ranges.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users