Quick Play Drop Deck

2 replies to this topic

#1 Viper0012

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:29 PM

Posted Image This is just a starter idea, so feel free to add anything I might miss.
It is no fun when you decide to pick your brawler and then draw a sniper map. It makes you think of just disconnecting. I have a suggestion.
A 2 slot drop deck for Quick Play. Your mechs must match, both heavy chassis, or both assault chassis, etc. once the map and mode is decided, in the 75 second prep, you must select which mech you will use, or the default left slot will be used. This way, if polar map is the winner, atleast you can use your longer range mech. or pick your brawler when the manifold wins.
To me, this would seem like a win win for all.

P.S. I will like feedback please.

#2 Canniballistic

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 55 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:13 AM

Theres a similar thread suggesting letting you queue matchmaking with multiple mechs and letting the match maker decide which of them you use.

If you were to have your idea implemented though then that might contradict how the matchmaker works depending on if it looks at the weight of your mech etc. which it probably does.

For instance a pre made group all have random mechs for their number 1 mech and all assault mechs for their number 2 then just choose their number 2. Its exploitable.

#3 Viper0012

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:22 PM

YOU MISSED WHAT I SAID, your 2 mechs have to be the same chassic. not 1 light and 1 assault. 2 heavies, or 2 lights, etc. and screw letting the match maker picking for you. I am sick of trying to run my brawler and I end up on polar or alpine. or a long range in the mining collective, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users