Game Crash On Loading Screen

17 replies to this topic

#1 Regalya

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:38 AM

Since kind of ignored on everywhere else i'll quote here to maybe then we can get some sort of reaction or answer instead of ignoring our support emails,crash reports what not!

View PostJason Rodriguez, on 01 January 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

I've found solution. I just close the game after every match. Now it doesn't crash anymore.
Memory leak problems?

Doing the same for a while...Maybe some sort of memory leak..
Works on Quick drop and Scouting but do not work on Invasion i for once can't enter.

Cleared cache deleted stuff like stdshader_dx7.dll tried to add user.cfg useroverride.cfg updated dx,c and net framework updated drivers,used legacy ones closed Nvidia experince and anything else that runs on background deleted and downladed new MWO on steam tried lowest settings along with all possible resu also windowed/full modes etc
Ofc sended support mail,crash reports etc no return so far tho..
Verified integrity of the game files from steam checked on rooter,antivirus and run scandisk also network stuff like flus dns tried with vpn and without one basicly i did everything comes to mind nothings seems to be working!

Posted Image

Things i can't do change windows version,update pc specs and downloading the game 3rd time.

Hundereds even worse tousands experiencing this problem...

I kindly suggest you if your hands tied about this problem you wrought then atleast tell us so we give up hope and stop expecting some sort of return to our support emails,forum posts,crash reports etc

#2 Regalya

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:44 AM

I mean atleast someone should've seen and say something about Crash reprots,support emails,a dozen of forum posts/topics slient threatment mean they are useless or does not care about giving stable service to their paying customers.
This is just pathetic.

#3 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:02 PM

Have you tried the stand-alone client? When I first tried the Steam client it gave me all sorts of problems, many were linked to TeamSpeak and TS overlays but not limited to it. When I returned to the stand-alone client most of these issues cleared up.

#4 Regalya

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:28 PM

Havent tried but tbh i cant download the game 3rd time also some of other friends with standalone client experiencing crash aswell it doesn't seems to be distinguishing 32-64 bit steam or standalone client it's some sort of memory leak or limitation issue after a game it gets out of memory even if it shown only 1-1.2gb ram used
That crash issue pretty much only major problem i've experienced in steam client so far

#5 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:41 AM

Unfortunately I get the feeling that your hardware may be severely limiting you, MWO is hardware intensive and can easily overwhelm lower end cpu/gpu's. Have you attempted to overclock the CPU and/or GPU? while admittedly limited on your hardware may help a little with performance.

It does sound as though there is data/memory loss somewhere and tweeking a little more performance from your hardware might help here. On a side note, do you have many other programmes running while playing?

#6 Regalya

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:49 PM

Problem still persists after the patch..
No dear friend xX Pug Xx I disagree on that because if i relog after each game it works just fine memory usage do not change during or after the game but it still crash without spiking and why it would suddenly overwhelm the pc while it was working just fine until that patch? They didn't make any drastic changes on optimisation that'd change the game requirements.
If it was Hardware proble how come ppl with 8-16gigs ram 2-4gb grafix card and i5/i7 cpu computers also has it?i dont think it's related to my system performance since it happens to diffrent spec pcs from low end/high end
I dont have any other programs running else then teamspeak time to time but it's the same with or without it.

Edited by Regalya, 24 January 2017 - 10:50 PM.

#7 White Tiger

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNetherlands (Wijchen - Gelderland)

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:03 PM

Same issue here and I got a beast of a system. Damn, even run the last Deus EX with every graphic setting on high. I started to play again since a week or 2. In the beginning there were no problems at all. About 6 days ago while trying to join a faction battle i had m first crash. After that it started to happen more and more in quick plays as well. Think last stat was 1 out of 5 tries that were a success to join anything… makes me think to drop the game again though I just started to realy like it again

#8 Regalya

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:37 AM

Why we're not getting any return to our emails,forum posts etc for weeks ? what kind of inept support service is that?!

#9 M0rpHeu5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 956 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:59 AM

I got this problem too. Game crashes after the voting and before loading the map
The problem apeared around the end of november 2016

#10 v4skunk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:32 AM

I crash in game as well, getting sick of it.
Funny how Mechwarrior:LL has zero crashes and runs on the same engine.

#11 Regalya

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:36 AM

Bought a new pc gonna downloaded the stand alone client and it's woring fine now

Edited by Regalya, 28 February 2017 - 06:44 AM.

#12 Mr Flag

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

View PostM0rpHeu5, on 02 February 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

I got this problem too. Game crashes after the voting and before loading the map
The problem apeared around the end of november 2016

same problem here; crashing after votes, about every other game
if you reboot & log back in, you can reconnect to the same game without trouble (unless your an assault and are to slow to catch up with the rest)

There's no alt-tabbing or TS involved & the game is running stabile & smooth otherwise.
also started around november 16 for me, i kinda hoped the problem would have been sorted by now after a break....

#13 DreadDevil

• Pip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 13 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • Locationany where a shadow is cast

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

the problem you said was only 1. some odd gig of ram you only have 4gb which may be why you may need to double it at least, i can am running it fine on a 1st gen i7 but then again i have 12 gig of ram on it so maybe install new ram would work, you could at least try it ram is cheap compared to everything else jst trying to solve your problem dont know about others hardware. jst saw yours, of course taking it to a 64 bit operating system to to take advantage of your new memory so out of your 4 gig now you only getting 3. something free to begin with, wich is why you probabbly need 8 and 64 bit os

good luck

Edited by DreadDevil, 21 March 2017 - 04:58 PM.

#14 Waarf

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 3
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:22 AM

Hi,

Suddenly started getting Server Connection was lost issue repeatedly ever since yesterday, anyone else having similar issue?
Occasionally, a message will also appear, saying there was a problem loading account data, error code 66
See if anyone can help, thanks in advance

#15 Ghos7bearD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 351 posts
  • LocationGermany, Hamburg

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

Sounds more and more like a hardware problem on your side.

#16 v4skunk

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 176 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

I was getting a gpu fatal driver error.
I ended up having to set my gpu over clock back to factory clocks. Only game i have ever had to do this. Run stress test on my gpu OC for 12hours with zero errors...Even swapped PSU units......

#17 Xneff

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:15 AM

I also see this issue fairly frequently. Tried fresh install of both steam and not steam clients. Issue started back in 2016 since then I have increased RAM and upgraded to a RX480. None of this had an effect. Game hardlocks at the Voting screen. Have to Alt-Tab to the Task manger on another monitor and shutdown the program or reboot to get around it.
Occurs some times at first run of the program and others randomly.

#18 Iceolator

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:50 AM

I had this thing with login screen for more than a year. It just crashes when i press Enter after typing in my password. Repair tool helps, but it's time-consuming to run it every time. I found that pressing Alt+Enter when signing in improves chances of successful launch. Or if you try to launch the game few times it will eventually start. Weird.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users