7 replies to this topic

#1 tkftardpro

Rookie

• Winged Reaper
  • Winged Reaper
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:54 AM

Hi all!

I have been playing a ton of MWO latley, and I have noticed when I am playing with my headset, and talk with people I tend to have a lot more fun and do better.

I feel like from playing, and reading here I have learned what I can, and have been looking for a group that wouldn't mind a greener piolet to tag along with them.

I have mastered the Raven 3L which I use one as a harraser(two medium pulse) and the 3LC as a sniper with 2ERLL

I have been playing with the Maruader IIC collectors pack with the Scorch added on, and I hold my own. I'm currently about to master the IIC line so I am looking for my next mech to buy, and figure that it'd be cool to buy something to build off a group I play with.

So add me on steam, or MWO, or answer here and I look forward to anyone who may want to group up and make mechs blow up.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:03 AM

Sent you an ad. On weekends me, Hellgate, his brother and occasionally famous faces on MWO get together to ruin peoples' lives. Maybe we'll see you there.

#3 tkftardpro

Rookie

• Winged Reaper
  • Winged Reaper
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:57 AM

Thanks I accepted.

I'll be on mainly weekends myself.

#4 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:55 AM

I know, not the point of your thread, but thought you might enjoy trying this build. It is a great short range harasser. Run ECM cover on your assault/heavy lance and scare off any harassers yourself, or even more fun light protector/assault killer in a brawler lance. My favorite 3L build. A couple of tweaks, drop one ML to add another heat sink, or run a bit hotter and drop the heatsink. (adds crit protection for your ECM) and add another ton of ammo..

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...e41ee696924a93c

#5 tkftardpro

Rookie

• Winged Reaper
  • Winged Reaper
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:28 PM

Thanks! I'll try that...

I have the sniper down but then again its easy to build with the two ER Large lass, but I have been looking for a good interfeirance build.

#6 tkftardpro

Rookie

• Winged Reaper
  • Winged Reaper
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:54 AM

So I have mastered the Mad 11C collectors pack, and bought a Pirates bane to have fun running around in, and now I just got a Arch Cheetah Prime for free from someone!

I'm starting to lean I really enjoy the huge heavy hitter do damage types, or the lol catch me if you can while I poke you in the back a bunch.. types.

Still looking for people to play with regularly. I'm on almost all nights during the weekends, and around afternoon on weekdays.

#7 Arkama

• PipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

Welcome to the Locust master race. :P
If you need a third Raven, I like the 2X personally. You can mount three Large Lasers without it getting to hot to quick. I usually play it as a close support mech for an assault of heavy. You let the big guy go in first and then once he gets the enemy focused on him you start unloading Large after Large into the enemy's CT.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...3b0a72fc920a748

As for Locusts, if you like the PB you should try the 1V. It's a DPS powerhouse with a Large Pulse. It's a heavy hitter and a nimble little pest rolled in one.

#8 Not A Real RAbbi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationDeath to Aladeen Cafe

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

View Posttkftardpro, on 23 January 2017 - 07:54 AM, said:

So I have mastered the Mad 11C collectors pack, and bought a Pirates bane to have fun running around in, and now I just got a Arch Cheetah Prime for free from someone!

I'm starting to lean I really enjoy the huge heavy hitter do damage types, or the lol catch me if you can while I poke you in the back a bunch.. types.

Still looking for people to play with regularly. I'm on almost all nights during the weekends, and around afternoon on weekdays.

ACH is arguably the best light in the game since the rescale. Only ever once been accused of a carry in 4+ years of MWO (admittedly with a couple breaks), and it was in an ACH. The mech carries the scrub pilot. It's THAT good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users