10 replies to this topic

#1 F1tz

Rookie

• Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:11 AM

Afternoon all,

A friend and I are looking for a casual Steiner unit to join. We are both adults but due to RL commitments we can't necessarily guarantee regular attendance, though most weeks we are on 2-3 nights a week UK timezone.

We would prefer a more casual environment as the whole 'requesting leave etc.' business is what we are trying to escape from in our evenings gaming. Though that is not to say that we are not prepared to put the effort in and play as a team, just that we don't need a second job in a fake military!

We would prefer an adult environment as at least one of us is an ex-mechanic and expletives slip out uncontrollably through upbringing rather than choice!

Fitz

Edited to confirm UK timezone.

Edited by F1tz, 15 January 2017 - 07:21 AM.

#2 Khalcruth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Steiner
  • Hero of Steiner
  • 808 posts
  • LocationYou gotta lose your mind in Detroit! Rock City!

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:09 PM

I'd suggest checking out the House Steiner Teamspeak - ts1.housesteiner.com

I'm not sure who plays there at your timezone, but it would be a good place to start. I think the 12th Donegal Guards and the Tamar Jaegers both play then, but I've always had the impression that they were majority German-speaking units, so that may or may not help you. There's also the Skye Rangers of Terra, who have their own Teamspeak hub.

#3 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:22 PM

Skye Rangers are a good crowd, and worth looking up

#4 Jake Devlin

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

You oughta check out the 122nd FireForce Infantry [FFI]. We're mostly casual, and have a few folks on in your timezone, though we have plenty of members on in all times of the day. Khalcruth gave the Steiner TS info, so you should hop on there and look for us. We'll help you and your friend find a good unit that fits you, even if it's not with us.

#5 Lazy Chestnut

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:19 AM

Im new and looking for a casual unit as well. Im in the central timezone though. Does the 122nd have a forum?

#6 Herzog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Sergeant Major
  • Sergeant Major
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 18 October 2017 - 03:54 PM

The Saucy Sixth is currently open to new members. We're an adult group of casual players in the Eastern time zone. Several of us started out playing table top back in the day. You can find us on facebook (https://www.facebook...53869428059873/) and on the Steiner Hub teamspeak (ts1.housesteiner.com)

#7 BROARL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 301 posts
  • Locationcommunity warfare

Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:06 PM

LoDD LCAF recruit casual players... active, happy, aggressive, TEAM players.
LoDD are Steiner Loyalists, XoDD are Steiner mercs, and MoDD train in quickplay.

we live in the Steiner hub ts1.housesteiner.com , we have social, quickplay, faction, and solaris rooms.
we have pilots online from all over the globe virtually all hours most days...

*our rooms are R18+ for the best part but we also have an under-age room for the next generation of warriors.

#8 Jolly Rogers Folly

Rookie

• Recruit
  • Recruit
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:37 PM

Het LLOD i need a home lol

#9 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 July 2018 - 08:48 PM

LODD are GREAT guys...you will not find a better Steiner loyalist unit....RXD Vets them.;)

#10 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:10 AM

View Postdante245, on 22 July 2018 - 08:48 PM, said:

LODD are GREAT guys...you will not find a better Steiner loyalist unit....RXD Vets them.Posted Image

Not a better Steiner Unit??? Then i demand a duell!

LoDD vs. OSOs

The epic battle of the last Steiner loyalist Units! :)

Btw: OSOs are Steiner Casual Unit doing much FP and taking guests with us and are recruiting as well.
European time zone, german/english and denglish speaking (Whoever wants to hear my famous english accent :P).
Just add me ingame or write me, i'll take you on my "who i invite for FP regularly list".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users