Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:35 PM

I've changed it too many times.....

And can you toggle off the HUD?

#2 Hunter Tseng

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 100 posts
  • LocationIn the pines where the gauss rifle always shines... And doesn't explode :P

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:05 PM

Default for both is 0.5... and yes, you can toggle off the HUD for hilarious trollish mech moments xD

Edited by Hunter Tseng, 15 January 2017 - 05:06 PM.

#3 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

View PostHunter Tseng, on 15 January 2017 - 05:05 PM, said:

Default for both is 0.5... and yes, you can toggle off the HUD for hilarious trollish mech moments xD

How do you toggle the HUD? I can't find it.

#4 TypicalDogAct

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:07 AM

View PostLikeUntoGod, on 15 January 2017 - 08:19 PM, said:

How do you toggle the HUD? I can't find it.

right shift+f11

but seriously, you should mess with gamma, for each map .... or, you could use your choice of blindvision modes .... like greyvision, or nubvision ....

#5 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:08 PM

View PostTypicalDogAct, on 16 January 2017 - 12:07 AM, said:

right shift+f11 but seriously, you should mess with gamma, for each map .... or, you could use your choice of blindvision modes .... like greyvision, or nubvision ....

Yea, I do not see well period and when it is dark it is worse. So I've been adjusting it often lately. Being color blind is a ***** also in shooter games. If real life there are sometimes workarounds. A good example is me driving. I'm very defensive and careful. I go with the mindset that everyone else is stupid and they are trying to hit me.

When driving to town I use telephone poles to tell distance. In a town/city, Utility poles are set about 125 feet apart. In the country, they are set 300 feet apart. So If I'm 1/2 a pole away from the car ahead, I'm 50 yards away.

And traffic lights? I cannot tell the colors but I know that the top one is red, the middle yellow and the bottom is green, lol.

#6 DavidStarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 706 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:07 AM

I had to adjust gamma and brightness after calibrating my monitor because the dark maps (Terra Therma, River City at night) became too damn dark until I fixed that in the game settings. Before calibration the monitor was way too bright and its own gamma was shifted to the bright side - it was like permanent night vision at the cost of some white crush. Which is to say, everyone's monitor is different unless calibrated so there can be no "magic bullet" value.

Edited by DavidStarr, 17 January 2017 - 02:08 AM.

#7 TooDumbToQuit

• The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

View PostTypicalDogAct, on 16 January 2017 - 12:07 AM, said:

right shift+f11

Does not seem to work...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users