Who Can Explain Why A 10' Decide To Suicide 42 Mechs Coze 3 Guys On The Other Team Have Same Tag ?

Achievements Balance

184 replies to this topic

#41 Lupis Volk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts
  • LocationIn the cockpit of the nearest Light Battlemech.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:55 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 17 January 2017 - 02:43 PM, said:

So here's the thing. If you have a PvP game with different environments people can elect to play then the more critical overall view is keeping the rules enforced fairly.

If you don't want to play against teams, play pug queue. You want to play in a 2man against brutally gimped teams of 6+ play group queue. You want a faction v faction environment with no MM, play FW.

If someone wants to play FW, competing in faction v faction combat they're going to play the whole other faction. Saying "I want to win the war, tag worlds and stuff but I don't want to play against anyone better skilled or organized than myself" makes the whole game a joke.

If you click drop you play the mother @#$&ing god d@$# match you get. You give your teammates and the other players the same respect they give you to play the match to the best of your ability. You don't throw a childish fit and cry in a corner because the other team is better.

F*** those fuys. F*** them in their f***ing f***-holes. I realize I'm drifting into the excessive profanity here but this is a team based PvP game. Actually playing the matches you've elected to drop in to is the absolute least conceivable effort that should be expected.

Great guys i think MischiefSC is broken. ;)

Great, just great. I loathed games like Word of Tanks for the triggerlypuffs who throw games at the smallest of slight perceived against them.

Edited by Lupis Volk, 17 January 2017 - 02:55 PM.

#42 Lupis Volk

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

View PostRaptorCWS, on 17 January 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

Winning is now considered ruining your time in game. I guess anyone who is now actively trying to win a match is considered griefing on the clan side. the excuses for intentionally throwing away again are funny though.

This is the cycle FW's been through. Win to fast and your whats wrong with FW, Win too slowly and your considered farmers.

#43 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:05 PM

View PostLupis Volk, on 17 January 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

This is the cycle FW's been through. Win to fast and your whats wrong with FW, Win too slowly and your considered farmers.

Only evil, who seems to always know were everyone is at all times and never misses a side torso unless your doing over 90° torso turns, in which case you just spread it to the back part of same st.

#44 naterist

• Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

View PostThe Basilisk, on 17 January 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

Since intentionaly suiciding is versus CoC I sadly can not say:

"Very well done guys its the only thing that everyone ... yes everyone even on the team where evil plays should do and without any exception. Maybe they learn that way that nobody want's to play with Guys that harbor someone who is thretening to make the game unplayable to other players."

Its realy realy sad I am not alowed to say that out aloud.
Sometimes embargo versus certain elements is the only thing you can do.

I wanna plast this across the homescreen, someone ask tina if its doable :)

#45 Positive Mental Attitude

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 393 posts
  • LocationWAYup

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

View Postnaterist, on 17 January 2017 - 03:05 PM, said:

Only evil, who seems to always know were everyone is at all times and never misses a side torso unless your doing over 90° torso turns, in which case you just spread it to the back part of same st.

You mean twisting dmg off when youre a called target? Foreign language to most.

#46 Lupis Volk

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:09 PM

Uhh can someone fill me in on this whole "Evil" thing? Kinda lost here.

#47 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:14 PM

View Postnaterist, on 17 January 2017 - 02:45 PM, said:

I really only do it when its evil, and anyone thinking were encouraging it, were not. Most people get to the 'its evil again so idgaf' stage early in their time in fw, and pretty much everyone has come to that conclusion on their own, were just informing idealsuspect, because he and other habitual clanners dont seem to understand why we do it. Is it against the CoC, maybe, id argue yes if it was against any other team, but when its evil, and they are explicitly trying to ruin your game time, anythings fair game to do it back as long as it isnt hacking. If theyre trying to farm, you have a right to try and stop them any way possible, even if its ejecting, because im not gonna sit around like a sheep wainting to get slaughtered from double our weapons maximum ranges.

Do you understand how silly that is? There's nothing magical about EVIL. They play long range poke. They're a great team but not impossible. The top tier units would beat them down and use them as a strap on marital aid to violate another top tier team.

The only problem with EVIL is they run long range builds. Almost nobody else does and the builds and strategies to play against them are different. So do you build a deck to deal with EVIL 1 match in 30 and always run it or do you run the standard push deck with mixed speeds?

There is nothing at all any of the top teams are doing nobody else could do. The only thing EVIL does is run a strat everyone else tends to find boring and they do it constantly and are good at it. It can be countered like anything else. It's just different than how you counter a push team.

#48 naterist

• Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:18 PM

well then mischief, enlighten us all, what is this strat that can beat evil everytime? hmm? im curious. I think a lot of people would like for you to tell us what it is if you wouldn't mind. Im all ears dude.

#49 Starbomber109

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 387 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

View Postgloowa, on 17 January 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

Rofl. That's hilarious Posted Image Posted Image

But bro, do you even english? Posted Image

it's a well known fact that Ideal's first language is not engrish, so, no, probably not well anyways (but he tries, I mean I understand him, most of the time)

Also you missed some censoring of names in the chatbox :P I think they were just trying to take away your cbills for that match, and well, seems like it worked, though contract bonus is OP (you get paid that if you win, regardless of score)

#50 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:24 PM

View Postnaterist, on 17 January 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

well then mischief, enlighten us all, what is this strat that can beat evil everytime? hmm? im curious. I think a lot of people would like for you to tell us what it is if you wouldn't mind. Im all ears dude.

Brawl, long range builds are hot and dont get too many alpha's off before they are heat capped, get SRM bombers, move as a nice little murder ball, use cover and bomb.

Biggest thing, TWIST THE DAMAGE, clan lazors have long duration allowing you to spread, if you dont do that and take 60+ points to a component you will get cored and be back at the DZ in your next mech in no time.

Edited by Carl Vickers, 17 January 2017 - 03:26 PM.

#51 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:27 PM

View Postgloowa, on 17 January 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

Rofl. That's hilarious Posted Image Posted Image

But bro, do you even english? Posted Image

PS, English is his second language, how many do you speak? Poor form.

#52 Nosiwosi

• Pip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:28 PM

Ugh. If I was in that drop I would've reported them all. I don't see the point in dropping in FP if you just wanted to win or have it easy... it is a COMPETITIVE game mode afterall. When I drop into matches like that, where I know some or most of the enemy pilots are good, I take it as an opportunity to learn. If I can manage 1k damage across my 4 mechs, I'm happy. And fighting those guys WILL make you learn a thing or two. If not, then I suppose you have reached the limit of your skill.

#53 Starbomber109

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 387 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 17 January 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Brawl, long range builds are hot and dont get too many alpha's off before they are heat capped, get SRM bombers, move as a nice little murder ball, use cover and bomb.

Biggest thing, TWIST THE DAMAGE, clan lazors have long duration allowing you to spread, if you dont do that and take 60+ points to a component you will get cored and be back at the DZ in your next mech in no time.

I wanna take 48 SRM mechs into a match someday, just once. I even have a deck setup for it.

Edit: And twist often, like lots, because what your screen shows is not always what the server saw. I have been killed before because I twisted to the side, and then took damage in the red side I twisted away...because of latency.

Edited by Starbomber109, 17 January 2017 - 03:31 PM.

#54 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:31 PM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 17 January 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

PS, English is his second language, how many do you speak? Poor form.

I believe his comment was in jest. At least, how I took his post. Posted Image

Seen as this thread is starting to degrade to "but if it's EVIL, we can ignore the rules for playing the game"... I'm gonna turn off my watch on this thread. If anyone wishes a response from me (I doubt I'll be missed), just quote me.

#55 naterist

• Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

dude, ask literally everyone who drops with me, we do that every time. clearly you got no idea what your talking about because we bring brawlers, and we get OUTRANGED as I made clear previously. laservomit? still outranged. nice idea about closing with them, I wish it was an idea that worked, but it doent, because no matter were you are, evil finds you, got a flank through well covered terrain that should bring you up close to them?nope, theve moved off and are perfectly set up to get you as you move out of cover and into them, seeminly perfectly placed for wereever you go, and all 12 looking right at you as you break from cover. fast lights on a long flank around the boonies?nope, they have a streakboat en route to intercept before the lights are 50 meters out the spawn.

any other ineffective plans any clanners wanna suggest?

Edited by naterist, 17 January 2017 - 03:39 PM.

#56 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:33 PM

View PostNosiwosi, on 17 January 2017 - 03:28 PM, said:

Ugh. If I was in that drop I would've reported them all. I don't see the point in dropping in FP if you just wanted to win or have it easy... it is a COMPETITIVE game mode afterall. When I drop into matches like that, where I know some or most of the enemy pilots are good, I take it as an opportunity to learn. If I can manage 1k damage across my 4 mechs, I'm happy. And fighting those guys WILL make you learn a thing or two. If not, then I suppose you have reached the limit of your skill.

Well put. After all, Death is no disgrace.

#57 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 17 January 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

Look at the build in the op's picture...2LPL 7ERML...that is hot as #$^@. There are 2 ways to beat them...get better at long range them they are and out trade them (No thanks, I am an old fart and can't see that well) or bring in some really fast, non-XL builds, use cover as best you can and close the gap. Do not take unnecessary damage as you move in and when you are in a good position (must be patient) swarm them with all 12 of your mechs. They will likely take a fair number of you down because they are very good but the heat limitations they have will sway the fight to your favor in time. If you stay at range, they can poke out, do a 68 point alpha, 1-2 times depending on the map, cool off for 5-10 secs in cover and rinse and repeat. If you let them do this without being better at the trade game then they are, you will lose to them every single time and horribly so. Want to beat them, get a 12 man brawler group together, use cover and patience to get in close and take them out. Of course this won't work every time because of various reasons but if you practice this type of warfare frequently, you will have success.

Edited by Pat Kell, 17 January 2017 - 03:41 PM.

#58 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:35 PM

View Postnaterist, on 17 January 2017 - 03:33 PM, said:

dude, ask literally everyone who drops with me, we do that every time. clearly you got no idea what your talking about because we bring brawlers, and we get OUTRANGED as I made clear previously. laservomit? still outranged. nice idea about closing with them, I wish it was an idea that worked, but it doent, because no matter were you are, evil finds you. any other ineffective plans any clanners wanna suggest?

Le Sigh, can lead a horse to water, cant make it drink.

Ive told you how to do it, if you cant come up with anything else other then ejecting, you will continually loose and never get better.

#59 VitriolicViolet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 592 posts
  • LocationAustralia, Melbourne

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:36 PM

anyone should be banned for not playing because its too 'hard'. Thats pathetic frankly the ultimate cop out. Effectively anyone who does is admitting they are not willing to improve or try.

Naterist if thats how you think you will never win. im not that good at this game but as long as someone leads and we follow then you dont get stomped. if people ignore comms or text instructions then its their own fault for losing

Edited by VitriolicViolet, 17 January 2017 - 03:37 PM.

#60 McHoshi

• 1,163 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:40 PM

View PostThe Basilisk, on 17 January 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

Since intentionaly suiciding is versus CoC I sadly can not say:

"Very well done guys its the only thing that everyone ... yes everyone even on the team where evil plays should do and without any exception. Maybe they learn that way that nobody want's to play with Guys that harbor someone who is thretening to make the game unplayable to other players."

Its realy realy sad I am not alowed to say that out aloud.
Sometimes embargo versus certain elements is the only thing you can do.

It´s against the CoC.

GRIEFING:
  • Willfully or repeatedly self-destructing one’s ‘Mech, either by overheating, going out-of-bounds, or committing some other form of suicide or intending to cause abnormally early death.

And you are doing here on the Forum another Thing which is also against the CoC:

GRIEFING:
  • Taunting, baiting, or otherwise encouraging players to violate the Code of Conduct.

I´ve reported that also!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users