Who Can Explain Why A 10' Decide To Suicide 42 Mechs Coze 3 Guys On The Other Team Have Same Tag ?

Achievements Balance

184 replies to this topic

#1 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:02 AM

Edit : For explain to all simple minds who didn't understand i am not even shocked that 10'guy are afraid to face a (in)famous 3'.... i play CW since beginning i did saw lots of big premade like DERP or others failed miserability even VS pugs Posted Image.
I am just amused ... and i hope with this thread i will share this fun with everybody who can understand why this is FUN Posted Image

Ok why they did eject?
Our group did face them just one match before, they had one disco and match result was 48-17 for clan.
We were 2 EVILs + 4 others guys in the group and rest was clans pugs.
Everybody did say "gg" at end of match, IS like Clan team.

Then one EVIL did rejoin our group while 3 others guys did leave it.. also we were 3 EVIL guys + 1 guy in the group.
We insta-relaunch and get this match on terra therma VS same IS team with same names ( 8 minimal were in the previous match ) and and what happend???Posted Image

IS guys did said something like ( huuh, noo, again? ) then began to... MASS-EJECT lol >>>>

[Redacted]
34 seconds after match began already 5 mechs down

[Redacted]
2minutes and 34 seconds 24 mechs down ** a new record !!

[Redacted]
9 minutes and 26 seconds later ( all depressive IS pilots were dead at 6 minutes .. last 3 minutes was for people who don't eject .. )

At end of this match what result we have ..?
  • 9 IS people with 0 damage.
  • GJ to Sagamore who did break 1K in a 8 mechs vs 48 mechs match .... ( Lots of people aren't able to break 500 damage in a 48 vs 48 mechs match ^^ )
  • And GJ to Night Ender who did try to fight to even the other 10 guys ( most of them in same premade ) did only suicide.
  • The other guy with 300ish damage did suicide like others out of his last srms griffon...
And all of this for what if we listen the depressive people who did eject? Posted Image

NO IT CAN'T BE BECAUSE 3 GUYS ( only 3 ) HAVE THE INFAMOUS [EVIL] TAG NO IT CAN'T BE THAT Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Ty for read my frenchglish ^^

Edited by draiocht, 20 January 2017 - 10:14 PM.
name & shame (images not edited enough)

#2 gloowa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 645 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:09 AM

Rofl. That's hilarious :P :D

But bro, do you even english? :P

#3 Kael Posavatz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 971 posts
  • LocationOn a quest to find the Star League

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:10 AM

Clans op.

Is inferior cooling tech unable to cope with high heat. Auto-eject sequence throws pilots clear of melting mechs in attempt to keep them from being cooked.

#4 Mechi Messer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:45 AM

What do you expect? Personally I don't eject but It was the goal of SCAR and EVIL to pee people off. Now some people are peed off and "adapt".

#5 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:50 AM

When you try andruin peoples fw by farming them outta them as mercilessly as you can, dont be too surprised no one wants to play with you, and if they eject instead of DCing, they can even deny you the cbills, win/win.

#6 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:06 AM

Some of you guys keep going with the

1. Non opening of gates
2. Suiciding/Ejecting

etc etc.

You'll find bans will be occurring. It's happened before.

#7 Carl Vickers

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:24 AM

That's not adapting, there were 3 of them, best chance to try and take them down and get a win over them but you wussed out instead, not warriors just cowards.

#8 General Solo

• Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:36 AM

They were Evil double agents
just like Berlin

#9 Joey Tankblaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 516 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:38 AM

What did you expect? EVIL's (SCAR's) Agenda is to destroy FP and by taking up more likeable guys like you into their ranks they come even closer to that goal.

#10 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:39 AM

Hmmmm..Pugg tactic to avoid getting farmed. EVIL announced the farming. It got denied.

I need some popcorn.

#11 Mechi Messer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:40 AM

View PostCarl Vickers, on 17 January 2017 - 02:24 AM, said:

That's not adapting, there were 3 of them, best chance to try and take them down and get a win over them but you wussed out instead, not warriors just cowards.

Whaot does EVIL do?
-They are good to very good players and therefore stomp all pugs and most of the teams. I have no problem with that. It's not their fault that they take the game more seriously than others and/or are more talented/skilled.

-I rarely see a game where some EVIL-member does not insult the enemy-team in one way or another which is rather pathetic. I take that's part of their agenda and I usually don't give two poos about that. Never feed trolls, get the game over with, do some damage and move on is always my advice. Others behave differently and try to pee them off (I don't think it works that way), or get back at them and save time. Therefore massejecting seems to be a viable option to some. Cowardice is not the right category here.

#12 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:43 AM

View PostMechi Messer, on 17 January 2017 - 03:40 AM, said:

Whaot does EVIL do?
-They are good to very good players and therefore stomp all pugs and most of the teams. I have no problem with that. It's not their fault that they take the game more seriously than others and/or are more talented/skilled.

-I rarely see a game where some EVIL-member does not insult the enemy-team in one way or another which is rather pathetic. I take that's part of their agenda and I usually don't give two poos about that. Never feed trolls, get the game over with, do some damage and move on is always my advice. Others behave differently and try to pee them off (I don't think it works that way), or get back at them and save time. Therefore massejecting seems to be a viable option to some. Cowardice is not the right category here.

I don't know, I have dropped with and against EVIL, and the only time I've seen chat go back and forth is when EVIL's opponent initiates it (usually with a hackusation). They have never taunted me, even as their 12 man rolls my 4 man + 8 pugs 48-12, while I have seen them catch insults and hackusations nearly every game that I have dropped with them.

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 17 January 2017 - 03:45 AM.

#13 Mechi Messer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:52 AM

My experiences differ. The threadstarter for example likes to get "creative" sometimes (Here and there even funny I have to admit)

#14 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:54 AM

View PostMechi Messer, on 17 January 2017 - 03:40 AM, said:

Cowardice is not the right category here.

ITS A GAME. ITS NOT REAL!

#15 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:11 AM

I had a game recently against Evil on Alpine peaks domination where they let us win on timer after killing most of us off even though 1 or 2 guys all mech ejected/overheated to death. Theyre not without heart I really think theres a soft caring side underneath. Not sure who earnt more cbills, us for win, or them from damage.

The mass ejects are quite funny and give me a chance to chat to my 6 month bundle of joy while i watch the salt.

#16 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:14 AM

View PostCadoazreal, on 17 January 2017 - 04:11 AM, said:

I had a game recently against Evil on Alpine peaks domination where they let us win on timer after killing most of us off even though 1 or 2 guys all mech ejected/overheated to death. Theyre not without heart I really think theres a soft caring side underneath. Not sure who earnt more cbills, us for win, or them from damage.

The mass ejects are quite funny and give me a chance to chat to my 6 month bundle of joy while i watch the salt.

I remember that match, I was the one shooting your grasshopper with the hunchback IIc ERPPCs. I think the team got lulled to sleep with the dropzone farming and didn't realize the domination circle was getting capped by you until it was too late. Lulz all around.

#17 Jon McFuzzy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 144 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:29 AM

Well, go ahead, mock people as much as you want, and while doing that, go find other people who will support you in the mocking festival as well ...

But please remember this, You Have No Control of Other People.

If you feel this is a violation to the Game, you know what to do.

But if this is about happiness playing a game, if I feel not happy about something, or if people are not happy with my presence in the game, my first natural instinct will be, to introspect.

Cheers.

Edited by Jon McFuzzy, 17 January 2017 - 05:20 AM.

#18 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:42 AM

View PostJon McFuzzy, on 17 January 2017 - 04:29 AM, said:

Well, go ahead, mock people as much as you want, and while doing that, go find other people who will support you in the mocking festival as well ...

But remember this, You Have No Control of Other People.

If feel this is a violation to the Game, you know what to do.
But if this is about happiness playing a game, if I feel not happy about something, my first natural instinct will be, to introspect.

Cheers.

Well said.

#19 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:43 AM

View Postmesmer7, on 17 January 2017 - 05:37 AM, said:

Tldr:

Evil scar: "we will ruin CW!"

Evil idealsuspect: "i'm shocked CW is ruined!"

I LOL'd so hard. 10 points.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 17 January 2017 - 05:44 AM.

#20 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:23 AM

*fry meme*

why is your wepaon group 1 and 6 the same?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users