• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:31 AM

SPAM WARNING!!

username:*******
password:******************

LOGIN SUCCESSFUL.

Please Insert Cred-Stick to access local HPG Station (Please note, HPG traffic is reported HIGH today due to increased priority traffic. It may take over one hour (or more) to connect HPG network. If you wish to continue, please insert Cred-Stick into your terminal now.

Thank you!
Accessing Credit Account... . ... ... ComStar Account Status: Active..... .. ... ..
ComStar Credit Ranking:AAAA
With a AAAA Ranking you qualify for instant connection for a fee of 5,000 C-Bills. Do you wish to continue?
Thank You! Connecting to Outreach Mercenary Recruitment Remote Access (OMRRA)

... .... ..... 15 minutes until Hyper Pulse Transmission
5 Minutes until Hyper Pulse Transmission

...Hyper Pulse Transmission sent...receiving data from OMRRA....

You are now connected to OMRRA

You have 1 unread offer from Outreach Mercenary Bonding Commission.

Unit: Shradre's Raiders
C.O. Captain Maxwell Shradre
Unit Type: Battlemech Company with Command Lance (16)
Unit Information:

This is a newly Bonded and Licensed Mercenary Unit. The Unit received it's Offcial Mercenary Certification on December 31st 3051. The Mercenary Review Board has given this unit AA status and the C.O. of said unit has been deemed fit for Company Command.

Would you like to access C.O. dossier?

Captain Maxwell Shradre
Citizenship: Dual Citizenship in the Federated Commonwealth and The Free Rassalhague Republic.
Command Experience: Recently retired from Kungsarme with rank of Captain. Graduated from New Avalon Institute for Military Science with as a Leftenant in the AFFC. Served as Lance Commander in Robinson Planetary Militia. Moved to Gunzburg at onset of Clan Invasion, transferred to KungsArme. Commanded Lance in battle of Satalice and was wounded in battle. Promoted to Captain. Served on General Staff of 15th Drakons RCT. Retired as Captain in Kungsarme. with Medal of Valor and Purple Ribbon
Other Information: Holds Degree in medicine attained from Robinson Medical College.

Shradre's Raiders, a new Mercenary Outfit commanded by Captain Maxwell Shradre is staffing up and hiring recruits. 500,000 C-Bill Bonus for 1st and 2nd Lieutenant Posisitions 1st Lt, (XO of unit) receives 700,000 signing bonus and 100,000 C Bills a week pay, three 2nd Lt positions (Lance Commanders) receives 500,000 signing Bonus and 50,000 C Bill a week Pay, 9 MechWarrior Positions 100,000 C Bill Signing Bonus, 25,000 C Bill a week Pay)

All officers must sign six Month enlistment, all mechwarriors must sign at least 1 month enlistment,

SIGNING BONUS PAID UPON JONING UNIT
MERCENARY WEEKLY SALARIES PAID 1/2 PER WEEK, THE BALANCE PAID AT END OF ENLISTMENT PERIOD AT WHICH TIME CONTRACT NEGOIATIONS MAY BEGIN

COMBAT BONUS: 100,000 C BILLS per Kill
10,000 C BILLS Per Assist
SALVAGE BONUS: 10,000 C BILLS Per Combat DROP
TRAINING BONUS: 5,000 C BILLS Per Training DROP (ONLY OFFICERS MAY SCHEDULE TRAINING DROPS)

Okay, enough fluff! I know I know, all that above was probably annoying as hell and real spammy. I will be sure to add a spam warning at the top. I just couldn't help myself. I will tell you now I'm a Lorehead. I know a lot of you prefer non Lorehead types, but I figured I would be up front with you. What I'm really looking for are Newbies that are interested in Faction play -and- Quick Play Matches. I'm going to set up a TeamSpeak server and all that but I don't plan on making a website just yet as I want to see if anyone joins first. There will be 15-20 members in this unit. One C.O (yours truly) One XO (The 1st Lieutenant) Three 2nd Lieutenants (The Lance Commanders and Nine MechWarriors and one dedicated Spotter/Trainer. So...we can have 14 newbs but I need one guy with a little experience to help train up the rest of us. Soo...I guess congrats for reading all the way through. I hope to put together at least a lance but would really really like a 12 man drop as soon as we can.

friend me on game. name name is DrShradre, or email me at whybother36@outlook.com

#2 Swagpanda89

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 278 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Location77th Black Wolves

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:55 AM

Good luck with the recruitment! You should check out the hiring hall to find recruits much fester!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users