- - - - -

Just For Fun

2 replies to this topic

#1 Justin Kell

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:36 AM

You guys were so helpful in the "I really suck at this..." thread that I decided to do something kinda fun.

If they changed the game tomorrow so that you could only have one mech from now on, what would it be, what loadout would you use. and why?

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:42 AM

Oh. Tough one...

So many mechs to choose from. So many loadouts... I think I'm going to choose one IS mech and one Clan mech... Otherwise, I would be too hard pressed.

For IS, I'd have to say either my triple ERLL Crab, or my original mech I started with, a Hunchback 4J with 2 LRM10s, 5 MLs and a TAG. (I know, I said I'd do just one. I lied.) For my personal lore sake, I think I'd have to go with my 4J in the end, because I just love that mech. I loved it a lot more before the weapon mesh system was put in place though... The shoulder missile box just looked so much better.

For Clan, Huntsman all the way. Being an Omni-mech, I can technically omit a specific build. However, I have two I tend to use a lot, the B variant with an LB10x and 3 ERMLs (hits harder than it looks), and the Hero mech with 4 SRM4s and 2 ERLLs. For "lore" sake, I'd have to say the B, mostly because it isn't a "hero" mech.

So, there you go. I'm so indecisive.

PS: This actually belongs more in "general discussion".

#3 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

I'm semi high jacking this thread to say that I found my Mechwarrior load out books. I spent so much time redoing these mechs, I could not refuse this game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users