#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:41 AM

The Hunger Games Catching Fire

All told, I think that this movie was well done. Although I have to admit, it is one of the few movies where you really want to hate some of the characters, such as the announcer. Yeah, I'd like to walk up there and whack that smile off his face.

On the other hand the wedding dress going up in smoke and leaving behind the black outfit was neat.

Not to mention the kiler baboons and the fog of death. Acting was good, special effects were well done. Not a movie for everyone. Scenes of aggressive violence, death, and utter mayhem.

#2 MarineTechs Protege

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:20 PM

Acting was not good. Katniss was... boring and as always, sounding like a dead piece of wood. I frankly thought the only good actor in the film was Woody Harrelson.

Also this movie is hardly at all violent. Most kids today are use to playing games like Call of Duty, Doom, and other excessively violent things. This movie is another walk in the park.

But yeah it isn't something for everyone. If you want a decent story... then the Hunger Games in general isn't something you really should watch. Its story is literally a rip off of Battle Royale. This movie/book even ripped off the Rotating Danger zones.

#3 XxXAbsolutZeroXxX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:40 PM

View PostMarineTechs Protege, on 18 January 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

Also this movie is hardly at all violent. Most kids today are use to playing games like Call of Duty, Doom, and other excessively violent things. This movie is another walk in the park.

With there being so many films and tv series devoted to serial killers like hannibal lectar.

I think you're right brah.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users