79 replies to this topic

#1 Orbit Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 499 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:39 AM

Greetings Mechwarriors

If you are looking for a unit, we're taking on new applicants. We're a relatively small unit that has been around for about three and a half years now. We're active most every night, typically grouping from 8-12pm CST. Every Friday night we run CW/FW/whatever we're calling it this year.

We're a mature unit, average age somewher between 30 and 40, though we do have, and will take on younger pilots. We don't have too many rules, the first one above all is "don't be a douchebag" Then "No drama" - and third - we value calm professional comms. We don't have ranks as such, the reality being that we're just a bunch of guys coming together voluntarily to play this game. But we do have an (ever-changing) unwritten command structure of sorts that take care of the different administrative and command things that we do.

Lore-wise, we are Highlanders, if PGI allowed, we'd juts call ourselves Northwind Highlanders. Instead, the last two resets, we've made it our goal, and succeeded, in taking Northwind at the start of each phase. We look forward to trying again if the opportunity presents itself.

Posted Image

If you're looking for a unit, you can find us on our teamspeak server: ts.cameronshighlanders.com:9998 Discord Hub, https://discord.gg/Bxf6JZt If you'd like to talk to me first, I typically keep a ghost on the FRR/Kurita hub, when I'm on. Our website is www.cameronshighlanders.com

Edited by Orbit Rain, 01 December 2017 - 06:24 PM.

#2 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:36 PM

View PostOrbit Rain, on 20 January 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

Greetings Mechwarriors

If you are looking for a unit, we're taking on new applicants. We're a relatively small unit that has been around for about three and a half years now. We're active most every night, typically grouping from 8-12pm CST. Every Friday night we run CW/FW/whatever we're calling it this year.

We're a mature unit, average age somewher between 30 and 40, though we do have, and will take on younger pilots. We don't have too many rules, the first one above all is "don't be a douchebag" Then "No drama" - and third - we value calm professional comms. We don't have ranks as such, the reality being that we're just a bunch of guys coming together voluntarily to play this game. But we do have an (ever-changing) unwritten command structure of sorts that take care of the different administrative and command things that we do.

Lore-wise, we are Highlanders, if PGI allowed, we'd juts call ourselves Northwind Highlanders. Instead, the last two resets, we've made it our goal, and succeeded, in taking Northwind at the start of each phase. We look forward to trying again if the opportunity presents itself.

Posted Image

If you're looking for a unit, you can find us on our teamspeak server: ts.cameronshighlanders.com:9998 If you'd like to talk to me first, I typically keep a ghost on the FRR/Kurita hub, when I'm on. Our website is www.cameronshighlanders.com

Can confirm these guys are old and don't suck. :)

#3 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:15 PM

Hope to see more of you guys in our Teamspeak.

#4 Mechamphetamine1334

Rookie

• The God
  • The God
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:23 PM

Me and My and a friend (Elguapo187) have just recently returned and are looking for a Kurita Loyalist Unit..We would like to Join the Highlanders

#5 Orbit Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:36 PM

View PostAnnihalator1334, on 21 January 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

Me and My and a friend (Elguapo187) have just recently returned and are looking for a Kurita Loyalist Unit..We would like to Join the Highlanders

pm sent

#6 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:18 PM

Bump

#7 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:56 PM

Bumping it back to the top.

#8 Jon McFuzzy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:36 AM

Greetings from COMA!

Always happy to see fellow Kurita Loyalists ... we don't have that many around these days.

COMA is currently stationed at Star League (FRR) Hub. Hope to see you guys there as well.

#9 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:09 PM

Yes, We are recruiting and tonight we will be out in FW. Come and join us on the Star League (FRR/DCMS) TS Hub.

#10 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:10 AM

Hey Pilots, We are recruiting.

#11 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 08 February 2017 - 02:14 PM

Hey Pilots. We are still out there and looking for you to fill our ranks.

#12 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

Hey Mechwarriors. We are still looking for warriors to join our ranks.

#13 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:12 AM

Hey Mechwarrior Pilots, we are still out there looking for new and experienced pilots to join our ranks.

#14 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:55 AM

Hey mechwarriors, we are recruiting new and experienced pilots to join our ranks. We play quick play and faction so so look us up and come have fun with us.

#15 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

Hey Mech pilots. we are recruiting new and experienced pilots to join our ranks I would like to thank those who have stopped by our teamspeak and played with us while checking us out, Always fun.

#16 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

Hey Pilots, we are on the look out for new and experienced pilots to join our ranks. We hope to see you on the battlefield.

#17 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:38 PM

Hey Mechwarriors, we are on the look out for new and experienced pilots to join our ranks. We have had a good influx of new recruits since joining House Kurtia and we hope to see it continue. See you on the battlefield.

#18 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:26 AM

Hey Pilots, We are still out there recruiting. We are always on the look out for new and veteran pilots for quick play and faction warfare. Feel free to contact me or Orbit Rain for more Info. See you soon.

Edited by WhiteTiger32109, 11 March 2017 - 10:27 AM.

#19 rustyrat

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:00 AM

Looking for unit. Average player, will push ;)

#20 WhiteTiger32109

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Chu-sa
  • Chu-sa
  • 591 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:03 AM

I would like to thank the number of people stopping by our teamspeak and dropping with us the last days. We are always looking for new and experinced pilots to join our ranks so please feel free to come by our teamspeak and hang out with us.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users