3 replies to this topic

#1 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:56 AM

IS loyalist here, GMT+1 time zone. VOIP-capable, English is my second language but I'm reasonably fluent (Polish is an option). Tend to play MWO between 18:00 - 23:00 GMT on workdays but not on a fixed schedule - there are weeks when I only play for a couple hours total and there are some where it's the main thing I do through the evenings and weekend.

I've been playing the game for about a year now and 800h in (EDIT: ~385h if counting only match time logged per chassis) have grown tired of playing with PUGs all the time (especially with the matchmaker now chucking T5s into just about every match). Reasonably good grasp on the game mechanics, fairly decent battlefield awareness, rather prone to getting in over my head though, leaving me with a 0.75 average KDR .

Current mech inventory:

Elite to mastery:
AWS-8Q, AWS-8R
BJ-1, BJ-1X, BJ-2L
CPLT-C1,CPLT-C4, CPLT-K2
DRG-1N, DRG-5N
ENF-4P, ENF-4R, ENF-5P
HBK-4G, HBK-4J, HBK-4P, HBK-4SP, HBK-GI
MAD-3R, MAD-5D, MAD-5M
PXH-1, PXH-1B, PXH-1K
WHM-6D, WHM-6R (x2), WHM-7S
KGC-000B, KGC-000, KGC-0000

Not elited:
CN9-A(NCIX), CTF-3D, CTF-3LL, GRF-2N, ZEU-9S2

In QP I mostly play ENF-4P, WHM-6R/6D and DRG-1N (after switching from 5N a few months ago), less often AWS-8Q, ENF-4R and KGC-000B. Reasonable performance on CAT-K2, BJ-1 and MAD-3R - not playing them much lately (3h, 5h, 9.5h total time, respectively), but so far my per-chassis KDR is highest on those three.

Edited by Horseman, 28 January 2017 - 01:40 AM.

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:54 AM

Look at HHoD and 31HR if you want to stay Davion; both are great units with some tremendous guys in them. You will enjoy dropping with either of them immensely.

#3 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:32 PM

31HR tend to have a lot of EU pilots - C4 is another solid Davion unit to look at.

#4 De Monte Alto

• PipPip
  • Leftenant
  • Leftenant
  • 32 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationScotland

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:13 AM

Hi Horseman, I think I may have seen you online in a few pugs through this week.
I am a EURO / GMT member of 502nd.

We are actively recruiting http://502ndpanzer.enjin.com/home if you re still looking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users