1 reply to this topic

#1 Stormravin

• PipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:05 AM

Just wanted to give you all a heads up the the BSW-X2 leader board is not counting matches. I played a number of matches this morning and it shows that I have not played any. In the forums under the event there are numerous people who have reported the same issue.
Thanks for looking into it!

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:56 PM

View PostStormravin, on 27 January 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

Just wanted to give you all a heads up the the BSW-X2 leader board is not counting matches. I played a number of matches this morning and it shows that I have not played any. In the forums under the event there are numerous people who have reported the same issue.
Thanks for looking into it!

Just to make sure... The Forum updates the event page every hour typically... Are you placing that into your considerations? If might be recording the matches, but might not be updated to show them yet. Refresh the page for the updated stats, of course when the page updates.

Also, make sure you are on the actual event page and not the event page announcement (just to cover everything). https://mwomercs.com...ts?t=201701yofr
And as another note, make sure you have the correct tab selected. (So all the bases are covered.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users