Hey House Liao Its Me, The Guy Who Sent You Mead One Time. About Your Teamspeak...

1 reply to this topic

#1 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:51 PM

I've noticed your main faction hub is pretty sleepy. I rarely see much going on over there and I don't think I've seen recently more then 10 people on at once at your hub.

It makes me think that the loyal units that do exist in Liao mostly use their own TS, or are somewhere else, like Comstar or something. I'd like to extend an offer for you guys to come to the StarLeague Teamspeak that already houses the majority of the FRR and Kurita units.

We have a very active population and merging the FRR & Kurita teamspeaks ended up being really positive for everyone. I think the only way to make it even better is if we could get Liao over here as well.

This is an invitation to units of all sizes, backgrounds and timezones and to solo players as well - Loyalist or Merc. The more the merrier over here and I think we'd both benefit if you guys started coming around.

If you got your own thing, I get it, not trying to force anyone. Just trying to make it better for everyone.

If you have any questions.. ask me here.. if you want to come over.. you can always just come and play our address is:

162.243.239.158:9725

Pword: Dragon

(make sure to capitalize the 'D')

If you want to get a unit set up.. let me know here or in TS (if you want help and I am not around look for Tarogato).

Thanks for your time,

Jarl Dane.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 28 January 2017 - 08:58 PM.

#2 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:18 AM

[SHZ] is gonna pass on your generous offer. We recognize and appreciate all the effort you put in. However, we have our channel on a server with several other units, most of them mercs. We enjoy our community here and drop with many different players in both Quickplay and CW. It would most likely be a waste of your time giving us a channel and such, as we would most likely never use it. Whenever we drop with other players that are not in our group, we use VOIP and feel that's sufficient enough.

ö7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users