Head Hunters Phoenix Guard (Hhpg) - Recruiting

10 replies to this topic

#1 Marter

Rookie

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:07 AM

Due to recent combat losses Head Hunters Phoenix Guard are looking for active Mech Jocks to replace our fallen comrades. We are happy to bring in would-be mercs from all skill levels.

We can help with development of dropdecks, mech builds, combat training, etc.... for a price!* Posted Image (well we are mercenaries after all Posted Image) .

We are a frendly unit who like to have a laugh and be sociable. Our primary playing times are EU time zone evenings and weekends, although we do have players who are based in North American timezones as well.

If you are interested, please feel free to add myself (Marter) in game or come on to our teamspeak server and have a chat with us!

ts10.bargainvoice.com:7180

As merc pilots we know that c-bills are the secret to eternal happiness. But If you do feel the need to risk your life for basic pay because of some ill thought-out moral code (who needs a moral code when you have c-bills Posted Image) then please look up our sister unit Head Hunters Blood Ravens (HHBR) who are also recruiting for Mech Jocks loyal to the FFR (HHBR Recruitment)

Thanks for reading!

Marter signing off for now.

* Please note the price for our help is to drop with us and have fun.

Edited by Marter, 29 January 2017 - 07:18 AM.

#2 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:25 AM

I've had plenty of fun drops with our sister unit HHPG and long may it continue. We're active on our ts most evenings and weekends so come and say hello by kicking some clanners arse.

#3 Banjar

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationRhode Island, US

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:50 PM

Mostly active in the evening for the Euro time zones, which is late afternoon for US Eastern zone. Always someone to join with and always a good time. You will be welcome.

#4 Tripehound

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:49 AM

many fun drops with these guys well worth checking out!

#5 a n j i

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:51 PM

Much fun, good guys, plenty of laughs :)

#6 PSYB0RG

• Pip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:38 PM

HPPG is an experienced unit, with a lot to pass on.
Enjoyed countless evenings of joyous mech bashing with these guys.

If you're looking to join a bunch of good people with devious minds, while blasting your way to victory, sign up with the HHPG!

#7 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:54 PM

These are good people, shoot Marter and tell him I sent you!

#8 Carl Vickers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 2,649 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

View PostDevlinCognito, on 02 March 2017 - 04:54 PM, said:

These are good people, shoot Marter and tell him I sent you!

I smell recruitment kick backs in this post.

#9 DarkBringer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 233 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOneida, Kentucky, USA , Earth

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:51 PM

Come drop with the Head Hunters Regimental Combat Team.

Our Phoenix Guard and brother team Blood Ravens, offer many options for CW play.

Marter and the lads can be found in combat most days early. UK

Myself and others can be found on our tem speak later. US

Check us out we are at this time true merc corp and hire to most factions

including the clans by popular vote!.

~S~

Dark

#10 Burt0n

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:08 AM

Greetings Mech Jocks!

Recent promotions mean that we now have openings for keen pilots on our growing roster of players. As newly titled Regimental Logistics Officer it's my role to tickle your fancy and bribe you with pastries. We are predominantly EU based (drop time wise) but in truth are multi national in membership. Americans,Swedes,Finns,English,German,Canadian,South African and your token Scot. So I can swear in multiple languages.

So why Join us?

We are committed to improving your overall gaming experience. We'll do this by having fun!! (you must unlock the module for that though). All are welcome from totally green to old timer gamers.

Think that you need help?

Well I'm no psychologist but we can have several members who can point you in the direction of a quality Whisky or craft beer to ease your suffering. After the pain has subsided we'll focus on mech skills, where we can offer individual and/or group coaching and training to a style that suites you. This can occur in 1 to 1, in private lobby groups, scouting etc. We'll flex our approach based on your needs.

As for the future?

Take that first step and admit you have a problem (dang wrong post)

In all honesty the game is what you make of it and it's our experience that it's much more enjoyable with a group of like minded people. Trust me I dropped solo for 2 years.

So feel free to PM me on the forums or add me (Burt0n) in game and I'll arrange for you (points finger at our newest recruit) to join us for a few drops.

Thanks for reading.

Happy Hunting.

Burt0n

Edited by Burt0n, 10 April 2017 - 09:09 AM.

#11 DarkBringer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 233 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOneida, Kentucky, USA , Earth

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:50 AM

Drop in check us out mainly euro and early usa...

www.hhrct.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users