Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:27 PM

#2 SnagaDance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:21 AM

MoltenMetal (pilot name 'baradul') has loads of good video's. Even in his daily videos where he tries out a certain build on a certain mech he always takes the time to explain why he's making certain decisions. In addition, afaik he always keeps his cool, even when losing or getting wrecked he stays calm and points out what would have helped prevent it.

I'd say his videos are worth it for not only beginners but also intermediate players that want to learn extra stuff. And they're worth it to everyone for simple enjoyment.

#3 BrioS

• PipPip
  • Deadset Legend
  • Deadset Legend
  • 20 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:55 AM

View PostSnagaDance, on 02 February 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

MoltenMetal (pilot name 'baradul') has loads of good video's. Even in his daily videos where he tries out a certain build on a certain mech he always takes the time to explain why he's making certain decisions. In addition, afaik he always keeps his cool, even when losing or getting wrecked he stays calm and points out what would have helped prevent it.

I'd say his videos are worth it for not only beginners but also intermediate players that want to learn extra stuff. And they're worth it to everyone for simple enjoyment.

So true. I really enjoy his videos and calm demeanor makes for nice casual viewing. You can support him on Patreon too!

#4 Sigmar Sich

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Kyiv

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:48 AM

View PostSnagaDance, on 02 February 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

In addition, afaik he always keeps his cool, even when losing or getting wrecked he stays calm and points out what would have helped prevent it.

My favorite moment
https://youtu.be/ldMLf0gM44k?t=2m10s

And he actually used it well.

Edited by Sigmar Sich, 02 February 2017 - 11:49 AM.

#5 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,936 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

Totally agree. MM/ Baraduls videos are worthwhile for new and veteran players alike.
Also for lore stuff and some gameplay videos Critical Rocket is the guy to watch.
For more in-depth stats on mechs like tonnage, hardpoints (spreadsheet warrior) and things regarding upcoming mechs/ mech packs and other things, Kanajashi is the comrade to go to for that.

Others woth checking are OldBob 10025 and M4J3ST1C

#6 Davegt27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,952 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:56 PM

everyone needs to watch his video on Critical Damage

#7 Brakkyn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:12 PM

This is an interesting video. I didn't know about half of these things. I could certainly use more 'Mechs Bays but, HA, Faction Play? I'm terrible, and don't want to be responsible for somebody losing a whole planet.

#8 - World Eater -

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 940 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:39 PM

+Snuggles Time

#9 Davegt27

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,952 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

Posted Today, 03:12 PM
This is an interesting video. I didn't know about half of these things. I could certainly use more 'Mechs Bays but, HA, Faction Play? I'm terrible, and don't want to be responsible for somebody losing a whole planet.

I just got Steiner rank 10 took me 289 days to do it lol
just jump in just be prepared to get your head kicked in but you will have first hand knowledge

#10 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:51 AM

Some of the information (such as some of the missile tube counts) is a little out of date... but overall a good video to show to every new player.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users