• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:07 AM

The FRR led DIS offensive, in coordination with the Davion led Operation Cameron Star will be launching an offensive for the IS front tonight...

Inner sphere faction forces will be gathering tonight on the House Davion TS3 Hub at ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345 (no password), as well as the FRR/Kurita Hub at frrhub.ddns.net:9725 (Password: Dragon). Feel free to join us at either/both locations... Help fill out 12 man groups with veteran unit players and get in on the action tonight !!! Help us take the IS front tonight and tag some clanner planets...

Edited by Aylward, 03 February 2017 - 11:09 AM.

#2 Buster Machine 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Bronze Champ
  • CS 2021 Bronze Champ
  • 224 posts
  • LocationRepping TharHes Industries on a laptop

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:21 PM

LETS DO THIS!

#3 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:10 PM

#4 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:18 PM

5 companies of Davion and Marik forces fighting so far on the Davion Hub... 4 companies plus on the FRR/Kurita hub... Already Into conquest mode 3 hrs in... A good start for sure. Keep it up !!!

#5 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

Always the nights I'm away that these player events happen. Keep dropping, I should be able to get online around midnight EST.

On the side of the bad guys, I know. But my splat backer is too fun to give up after only 1 week. :)

#6 Wraath

Rookie

• The Raider
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:57 PM

View Postccrider, on 03 February 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

Always the nights I'm away that these player events happen. Keep dropping, I should be able to get online around midnight EST.

On the side of the bad guys, I know. But my splat backer is too fun to give up after only 1 week. Posted Image

Come back to the light side!

#7 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:34 AM

So how it work out? I wasn't able to help due to work schedule.

#8 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 04 February 2017 - 07:21 AM

we got to invasion phase in the last half hour of the cycle and right up to the little arrow on the slider to take the front, and the match that I was actually in against a clan tagged MS team would have pushed it over, but alas it did not finish in time. so, although it was a victory, thanks to PGI's stupid handling of end of cycle drops now, it did not count. The clanners held the phase with the help of EMP and EVIL bolstering the clan loyalist force which seems to have come out in force to meet us... I saw upwards of 14 organized IS rooms across 3 different TS hubs throughout the night... 3-6 full rooms on Davion TS, 5-7 full rooms on FRR hub and 3-4 on Comstar...all night long. It was a great effort across the board, and although there was a good bit of waiting for stacked up queues, there was a great deal of action and we touched on all game modes at least..

PGI still needs to do work on it's bucket... but it was a fun event anyway... Posted Image

#9 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:22 AM

Now that the buckets are pooled, surely some effort can be put into sub-organizing the available pool so that some semblance of matchmaking occurs... at least when the available population can bear it?

#10 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:26 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 04 February 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

Now that the buckets are pooled, surely some effort can be put into sub-organizing the available pool so that some semblance of matchmaking occurs... at least when the available population can bear it?

I am reading several words which do not fit without negation for neither FP nor PGI...

pooled
matchmaking
population

#11 Artannis Veritieri

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:51 AM

Our match went similarly. It ran 14 minutes past the cycle. A victory but a benefit-less one. The snipeyness of the enemy team worked against us as they REALLY didn't want to move and we were really trying to make them move, just took too much time.

#12 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 08 February 2017 - 06:42 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 04 February 2017 - 08:22 AM, said:

You would think so, or maybe at least choice of mode for the groups going in...but programming is hard..

and dont call me shirley..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users