Stats Page Still Not Working As Intended...

1 reply to this topic

#1 Not A Real RAbbi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationDeath to Aladeen Cafe

Posted 05 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

... Actually, I think it's getting worse.

First, I have multiple mechs that have been killed more times than they've been played. You know, there's a matches-played column, and then there's a deaths column. The latter has a higher number for some mechs than does the former. As it's not possible for the same mech to be destroyed more than once in a match, this is wrong.

I still have the 299-rounds-fired-in-one-match Gauss rifle (I think that's an unofficial record!), but now I notice that there are weapons under stats that have been used in ZERO matches and have hit% and total damage NOT equal to zero. Clan SRM-2 is a great example (I don't recall carrying one of those, either, but that's a different matter entirely).

One of the game mode titles is screwed-up, too, under the game mode stats tab.

Of course, if the kills and deaths under the mech stats tab are off, then is the KDR off as well on the front page of stats? Probably. I've seen some BIG movement there in the past, when having a good run in FW.

Folks, the stats page is really bad. Could someone like PLEASE do something about that?

#2 Hank Wildcarde

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:51 AM

I know historically when you played a CW match, every mech you used was credited on the stats page with your total kills and total deaths that match. Not sure if it still happens as I haven't been on CW recently.

I don't believe the weapon stats at all - it lists my AC20 usage as minimal when I have 4+days accrued between my Misery and Hunchback 4G...

Would be great if they were able to fix it just to truly see how badly I do in certain chassis Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users