#1 Scandinavian Jawbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,251 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:45 AM

Hello! We are a highly competitive unit fighting EU leagues and tournaments and are looking for skilled pilots to fill our roster. We participate in events such as MRBC (winners Div A seasons 7 & 8), Run Hot or Die (winners 4v4 Winter Tournament) and MWOWC (1st place EU region, 2nd in finals).

We expect you to understand the game, being able to aim certain components even long range and also previous competitive experience is a plus. We expect all our members to perform in the highest level. If you think you have what it takes, feel free to drop with us or contact our team. Our current roster is:

Da Red
FunkyCat
Hardoc
Igor Kozyrev
Dungeon Keeper
kjubert
L3golas
Colonel ONeill
Quintt
tt1a
ugrakarma
xCico
Zeleglok

Teamspeak: ts.varguard.ru

#2 Steve the LRM Kingcrab

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:13 AM

Are you still recruiting? If so I would like to join your unit.
Here is some information about me:
(template copied from the hiring Hall)

Timezone: Central European Time
House/Faction: Currently farming Kurita Loyaltypoints but i can switch to a different faction.
Playstyle/Role: Brawl, Laservomit, poptart(with PPCs)
Prefered Weight: I generally do not care about which mech i play, as long as it is suited for the situation i am in.
Experience: Played MW4, MC1,MC2.

Joined the GCGB for CW matches. I left because i wanted to shoot mechs instead of generators so i applied at the 228ibr.
After several months of playing CW i got interested in comp-play. However back in the day it seemed that energy draw is making its way onto the live-servers. Therefore i decided to quit mwo and left 228.

Now i am kinda coming back to the game and helped the 228 Golden Talons to fill up their rooster for some mrbc matches.
For the next season have been told i should try it here.

Edited by Peacemak3r, 17 June 2017 - 08:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users