Paypal Not Functioning

3 replies to this topic

#1 MunStarr

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:04 PM

Dear PGI Money Folks, your PayPal option on website doesn't seem to function anymore for purchasing in game $$? If you click on PayPal option, it looks like trying to load connect and load PayPal popup / login screen but all you get is blank white box at top of original IE window. And nothing else happens.

It's like it hung up going between your server and PayPals?

If you click on the page / white box, it just clears and goes back to same page for $$ amount selection, like you never picked an option to start PayPal transaction.

My Java is enabled. I have no anti-virus on to block. Tried after cold reboots. And this has only been problem since your last update this month. I have tried several times over this week and same result. Everything trying to use works on other websites (like Steam set up same way and just did purchase day before).

#2 MunStarr

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:20 PM

Ok absolutely no reply from anyone at PGI. This is still screwed up. But what I've figured out is whatever linking goes on between PGI's site and their bill payer sucks. Basically, instead of trying to create a popup for purchase transaction, something is causing it to try to cramp all way at top of window...and that's the little white box I was referring too.

Work around I found was t click in middle of white box and then F12 to get IE Debug programmer. This shows the website errors AND brings this purchase to front of screen. Fix your junk PGI or don't get my $$ anymore.

#3 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 04 May 2017 - 02:38 AM

Had this a couple of time too. Other paypal stuff is working properly.
I think the problem goes back to Xsolla, not to Paypal.
Unfortunately its only in my guts and I cannot offer proof.

#4 Rizack

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:49 AM

yea not working for me also sooo, um i guess i cant get anything.....

i want my mc :(

Edited by Rizack, 06 May 2017 - 11:51 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users