No replies to this topic

#1 CK16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationAlshain V

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

I am Star Captain CK16, I have summoned fellow Trothkin of Clan Ghost Bear here tonight to discuss our factions direction in this invasion. Our initial push into the pitiful forces of the Innersphere was meet with great success and conquest of numerous star systems. Now our forward progress has been hampered by lengthy supply lines, stressed logistics, along with higher then expected munitions expenditures. We are currently at a stand still with the forces who dare oppose our right as the decedents of the followers of Kerensky to conquer the Innersphere and save it from itself!

We are in need of rearm and refit, not only in ammunition but also for repairs to our battlemechs. It is only logical that we direct our attention to one of the few unconquered planets in our attack lane. Alshain V, reports indicate the planet does have several industrial facilities capable of atleast supplying the minimum equipment and ammunition we require to continue our drive towards Terra! Final plans are not yet in orders but I am requesting approval from our Clan chambers to start the planning to achieve our conquest on this system for our Clan!

TL:DR - We should vote to attack Alshain every attach phase we can and see if we can capture it for Clan Ghost Bear!

More information to follow.

Edited by CK16, 12 February 2017 - 10:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users