Hxp -> Xp -> Gxp -> Mc

3 replies to this topic

#1 MotokoMK

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:44 AM

Hey

a lot has been said about the new skill tree, but one thing is is not quiet answered yet...

I only have clan mechs. I mastered almost all of them but in the end I sold 2 variants of the mech bc you can build everything with omnimechs. now i have 3 times 57k (or more) in historical XP for each variant. This would be the total the amount of XP which are now necesarry to master one mech (136xxx almost equals to 150xxx) But in the new system i cant use this xp bc its on a different variant.
Now people say "convert them to gxp". (big laugh) To convert these xp cost a huge amount of mc's. Which i don't have and not willing to buy.

This sounds like "hey player you spent so much time to be where you are right now, so give us your money to stay where you want to be or play twice as long you already played". WTF!

Possible solutions:

1. Mastered mechs in the old system should be automatically be mastered in the new system. Give them those 91 Nodes and let the players place them like they want for no charge. For respec activate the costs and also leave them at the high price (100k / 25k / 1500XP)

or

2. Transfer all earned XP to GXP for free, so you can master at least 1 out of 3 variants (won't happen)

or

3. Let us convert all the XP per variant to a common variant XP pool
For example TBR-A 57k HXP + TBR-S 57k HXP, + TBR-PRIME 57k HXP -> TBR 171k XP (or CXP for common or whatever)

or

4. Bring down the necesarry XP Points to around 57k (or maybe 70k) but not 136k
(don't like this one)

Greetings

Edited by MotokoMK, 13 February 2017 - 08:46 AM.

#2 Znail

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:47 AM

This is only a problem if you never played your mechs after you mastered them as it's not like you stopped accumulating xp after mastering it else.

#3 MotokoMK

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:56 AM

This is not the problem, most of my mechs have more than 57k XP but right now it was wasted time. Bought 3, played 3 to master, sold 2 fine. These XP are lost if you are not willing to master again all 3 variants. Not even counting the cost of rebuying a clan mech. To get this time back you have to pay MC !

EDIT: To get this time for a single mech back you have to pay MC (convert the the other variants into GXP)

Edited by MotokoMK, 13 February 2017 - 08:59 AM.

#4 Znail

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:29 AM

We wont get back "wasted" time in any way. But the time you spent playing mechs are only wasted if you think that the game is a job rather then entertainment. But if you got enough xp saved up on your main mech variants to max them out so doesn't it matter if you can't get back the xp you have stored on the variants you sold.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users