Machine Gun Tree

5 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel Cromwell

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:55 PM

Why is there no MG tree? My Locust would love it instead of been forced to just the Large laser. The MG tree should have Range, ROF and Damage tree. I think this would bring back Light mech with Machine guns.

#2 Gat

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

View PostProbably Not, on 14 February 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

While I would like to see MGs get some kind of representation in the skill tree system (assuming PGI does move forward with the idea), I don't think you can really make a decent tree with MG alone. Maybe a "small arms" tree with MG and Flamer.

Maybe a tree called Anti-Personnel. MG focused skills will be more useful when Heavy and Light MGs are introduced. It would be nice to also have A-Pods too.

#3 Fraterna

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:07 PM

View PostDaniel Cromwell, on 14 February 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

Why is there no MG tree? My Locust would love it instead of been forced to just the Large laser. The MG tree should have Range, ROF and Damage tree. I think this would bring back Light mech with Machine guns.

yeah, i wondered too. also that they stuffed the ERs into the normal lasers' tree (some lazy decision in my eyes).

but the idea of an 'Anti Personal Tree' isn't too bad, hence i'd call it "Support Weapons":
MG:
- ROF
- Range
- Damage and/or Critbonus

Flamer:
- Range
- decreased heat generation (self)
- increased heat generation (target)

imho worth a whole own tree. i mean, even UAVs can get buffed, why not those weaps?

#4 Cato Zilks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 698 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 17 February 2017 - 06:49 PM

Wrong folder. You are not replying to phase 1. That was years ago

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users