#1 Arguss10

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 80 posts
  • LocationPerth , Western Australia

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:31 PM

Gday PGI Team
I have been a backer of this game since November 2011. I have gone through good times and bad times with this game and have enjoyed mostly every moment of it. I have followed this franchise since my first game - The Cresent Hawks Inception ( which I still own ), and have bought every game since then. To me , you have had No Competition with the limited time I have playing Pc games due to real life. So in the past, when you make a monumental mistake ( eg Running before you have learned to Walk ), I have always waited patiently for you to fix the problem and mostly enjoyed the way you have come back, to making this game better. The No Competition regarding my time is about change when my other backed Battletech game comes out in Beta in March 15th ,as I am sure will also apply to a lot of your other backers up until now. I am all for this new Skill Tree that you want to implement in the future and I hope to see a Major Improvement in Faction Warfare also. Kudos for putting it out on the PTS first ,and I hope you have gotten a lot of good feedback where you will be able to improve it. I for one have Mastered nearly all my Mechs with plenty of Xp left over for this new Skill Tree , C-Bills not so much. If this makes my Mechs more unique to each other , I will look forward to the grind needed to make this game better, but I am giving you warning that my limited time will soon be divided . So please find a good balance to make this game better so the limited time I do have , will be shared among 2 great games of this genre.

#2 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:16 AM

Just one addition: change the game engine. Cry Engine is absolute sh*tty rubbish crap. What this game needs FIRST is good technical representation. After all that years of so called "developement" there is no change or progress in technical and visual quality. It is looks like toyshop full of bugs with unplayability with common game rigs.

#3 Arguss10

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 80 posts
  • LocationPerth , Western Australia

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:17 PM

I am assuming that they will change the engine when they make MechWarrior 5 Mercs next year.

#4 Captainhazelwood

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:05 AM

View PostArguss10, on 18 February 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

I am assuming that they will change the engine when they make MechWarrior 5 Mercs next year.

don't be too sure, they've got years worth of "if it's broke don't fix it" to their name

#5 Grimm Hammer

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:45 AM

I agree this engine runs like a 49 Ford.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users