2 replies to this topic

#1 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:47 PM

Okay, so I have a LOT of Quickdraws. A LOT. I believe I have every reasonable/competitive build that is possible but I am posting this in the hopes that I am wrong. See, under the PTS (current version) my quickies are one of the few mechs that I have enough XP to master most of them and if I do that I want each one to be REALLY different. Presently I have two 4Gs with very similar builds and I am just not sure what to do with it.

So, I need your best or most fun (these need not be exclusive to one another) builds for a 4G.

4G I currently have a max engine 4MPL and 2ASRM4 build, a 3LPL build with a XL340 (1JJ) and the same build with an XL300 and max jump jets, and a std engine build with 2LPL and 2SRM4. I want to lose the 3LPL and XL340 build for something different as it is only 10KPH slower than the jump jet build and I am not getting rid of that one. Was thinking of a 3LL 2SRM4 build but it is awfully hot. Got any suggestions?

#2 Acehilator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 667 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:01 AM

Depends on the finalized nerfs in March. My two cents:

- Shame it has to be the 4G, I like the 4H more, the quirks are better balanced
- Standard engine builds are pretty much a total waste, Thunderbolts are better for that (or zombie Crab)
- 4x MPL/2x ASRM4/AMS build with XL360 is pretty much the optimum
- Get a Linebacker when they become available for c-bills? Posted Image

#3 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:43 AM

View PostAcehilator, on 20 February 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

Depends on the finalized nerfs in March. My two cents:

- Shame it has to be the 4G, I like the 4H more, the quirks are better balanced
- Standard engine builds are pretty much a total waste, Thunderbolts are better for that (or zombie Crab)
- 4x MPL/2x ASRM4/AMS build with XL360 is pretty much the optimum
- Get a Linebacker when they become available for c-bills? Posted Image

Thanks. Got the Hs where I want them. The 5Ks too. But the G is harder to bring variety to. That's the goal here: something different. Still playable, even if niche, but different than the builds I currently have.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users