Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:34 AM

here just be straight

btw . NURF THAT LOL (^.^)7

#2 Kangarad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 573 posts
  • LocationIn the Mechlab, adding more Double Heatsinks.

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:47 AM

first minute:

Movement:

leaving assaults somewhere and not closing in range with your cqc range mech

Commanding:

Marked the first aciable target instead of checking out the enemy team or acessing the situation

1;30 ignoring enemy assaults pushing into your teams side and splitting the team.
Also calling out and chasing a squirrel, getting your team to chase it too and Initiating a nascar while ^breaks up your team poutting you at a mayor disadvantage

2:05 your slower mechs are at a number disadvantage, some get eaten. if skill/mechs would have been equal? they'd all be dead.

3:10 wrong primary again.

otherwhise? not bad.

Edited by Kangarad, 20 February 2017 - 04:47 AM.

#3 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:36 AM

View PostKangarad, on 20 February 2017 - 04:47 AM, said:

first minute:

Movement:

leaving assaults somewhere and not closing in range with your cqc range mech

Commanding:

Marked the first aciable target instead of checking out the enemy team or acessing the situation

1;30 ignoring enemy assaults pushing into your teams side and splitting the team.
Also calling out and chasing a squirrel, getting your team to chase it too and Initiating a nascar while ^breaks up your team poutting you at a mayor disadvantage

2:05 your slower mechs are at a number disadvantage, some get eaten. if skill/mechs would have been equal? they'd all be dead.

3:10 wrong primary again.

otherwhise? not bad.

hahaha , yeah i have my own gaming style. It works apparently right :-p

I was marking primary target for my team to know that an enemy was there.

so they can either shot at it, know where its at. know what i am going to do my best to kill.
so it can appear on the map marked, even after it disappears from radar.

I was on killing mode really. I am in a black jack, so keep moving or die. never stop to shot unless i have to.

if the slower mechs can not defend themselves then whos fault is that. ???
I can kill light mechs with my dual gauss 2 med, 1 med pulse, 3 streak srm 2 KING CRAB 56 KPH LOL
THEY RUN FROM ME :-p

wrong primary maybe, but not to me, that primary died right :-p

I do what i can (^.^)7 thank you thank you for the feed back \(^.^)/

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 05:41 AM.

#4 Kangarad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:03 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 05:36 AM, said:

hahaha , yeah i have my own gaming style. It works apparently right :-p

I was marking primary target for my team to know that an enemy was there.

so they can either shot at it, know where its at. know what i am going to do my best to kill.
so it can appear on the map marked, even after it disappears from radar.

I was on killing mode really. I am in a black jack, so keep moving or die. never stop to shot unless i have to.

I can kill light mechs with my dual gauss 2 med, 1 med pulse, 3 streak srm 2 KING CRAB 56 KPH LOL

wrong primary maybe, but not to me, that primary died right :-p

I do what i can (^.^)7 thank you thank you for the feed back \(^.^)/

well an atlas is no king crab. and not everyone builds for PPFLD

If you want to mark an enemy to just tell the team there are some use "Enemy Spotted" instead of "Attack". you do not need the command role for that either.

how bout making that loadout 4 med instead of splitting your range? should give you more damage for more heat.

#5 Jehofi

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:04 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 05:36 AM, said:

The Teams fault and you are part of the Team.

You should engage the targets you are best at (skill and mech wise), an Assault should not have to brawl with a light (unless the assault is built for that).

#6 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:07 AM

View PostKangarad, on 20 February 2017 - 06:03 AM, said:

well an atlas is no king crab. and not everyone builds for PPFLD

If you want to mark an enemy to just tell the team there are some use "Enemy Spotted" instead of "Attack". you do not need the command role for that either.

how bout making that loadout 4 med instead of splitting your range? should give you more damage for more heat.

med lasers take to long to kill, and why go down from 34.4 alpha to a 10 alpha, because i can only fit 2 energy on that model

also 4 med is 20 alpha, take way to long to kill, while 4 srm 4 at 34.4 alpha well you see the proof with your own eyes.

Its about killing faster , that is how i see it, how much DPS(damage per second) i can do on the enemy to kill it faster.

damage is damage, and once your armor points go down, it wont go up, and its weaker and that part will be gone quicker

the quicker its taken out the faster they fall. :-D

View PostJehofi, on 20 February 2017 - 06:04 AM, said:

The Teams fault and you are part of the Team.

You should engage the targets you are best at (skill and mech wise), an Assault should not have to brawl with a light (unless the assault is built for that).

We won didnt we ? we made a come back? explain to me your logic?????? we didnt lose ????

a lot of my team did 500 damage + sooooooooooo ?

and i have a video uploading right now, of me in a king crab, killing 2 locust, 5 kills in the game. and we still lost. so light mech vs Assault. if you don't kill it. then your gaming style needs MAJOR IMPROVEMENT.

Dont justify your actions like that , unless you can show what you are talking about :-D

and i have so many videos of me in a light mech, locust or even URBAN MECH, DROPPING Assults, like they aint nothing :-D

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 06:10 AM.

#7 Kangarad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:17 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 06:07 AM, said:

med lasers take to long to kill, and why go down from 34.4 alpha to a 10 alpha, because i can only fit 2 energy on that model

also 4 med is 20 alpha, take way to long to kill, while 4 srm 4 at 34.4 alpha well you see the proof with your own eyes.

Its about killing faster , that is how i see it, how much DPS(damage per second) i can do on the enemy to kill it faster.

damage is damage, and once your armor points go down, it wont go up, and its weaker and that part will be gone quicker

the quicker its taken out the faster they fall. :-D

I was talking about your 2med 1mpl KGC...

and if you are using the 4 balistics 3 lasc 3 mis slot kgc for dual gauss then you are doing it wrong....

KGC is the best Assault mech at hunting lights. however mediums and heavys have it better due to speeds.
if a locust or other small light ever runs and hugs your legs there is nothing you can do about it in a KGC.

#8 Jehofi

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:18 AM

Congratulation on that observation, you are now at the stage of "My Mechbuddies are just ablative HP".

You being efficient is good, your whole team being efficient (or at least 10 of 12) is OP.

We won didnt we ? we made a come back? explain to me your logic?????? we didnt lose ????
Are you here for advise or do you want to pose with your game? Yes the game quite enjoyably on your part, congratulations on that.

and i have a video uploading right now, of me in a king crab, killing 2 locust, 5 kills in the game. and we still lost. so light mech vs Assault. if you don't kill it. then your gaming style needs MAJOR IMPROVEMENT.
Want a video of me instagibbing a (standing) locust with my Marauder IIC? Actually you cant because i do not record my games, sorry.

#9 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:30 AM

View PostKangarad, on 20 February 2017 - 06:17 AM, said:

I was talking about your 2med 1mpl KGC...

and if you are using the 4 balistics 3 lasc 3 mis slot kgc for dual gauss then you are doing it wrong....

KGC is the best Assault mech at hunting lights. however mediums and heavys have it better due to speeds.
if a locust or other small light ever runs and hugs your legs there is nothing you can do about it in a KGC.

OK lets do some 1 v 1 i will take the crab u take what u like, if u dont have prem time

I WILL BUY YOU SOME >Posted Image so no EXCUSES

View PostJehofi, on 20 February 2017 - 06:18 AM, said:

Congratulation on that observation, you are now at the stage of "My Mechbuddies are just ablative HP".

You being efficient is good, your whole team being efficient (or at least 10 of 12) is OP.

Are you here for advise or do you want to pose with your game? Yes the game quite enjoyably on your part, congratulations on that.

Want a video of me instagibbing a (standing) locust with my Marauder IIC? Actually you cant because i do not record my games, sorry.

I am just sharing how i feel about that reply

and what i think

and why i did what i did

and how i think

my results work :-D

maybe you should START because now i want to see and you should show us what you know, because until you can show your skill, like i do or examples

Most players are going to think your just talking because you have nothing better to do and your lacking skills
so u know , bad players just need to vent and say what they want to justify their mistakes, to make themselves feel good. are you one of those type of PLAYERS o.0?

So now. i would like to see the people on this post that know their stuff, to show examples of their battles.
:-D its not hard. and if you can talk the talk, then you should walk the walk :-p, if not know your place buddy :-D keep it REAL

Edited by JayRtech, 20 February 2017 - 06:39 AM.

#10 Ghogiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:36 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 06:30 AM, said:

if not know your place buddy :-D

If only there was a way to look up other players stats and see their avg match score and W/L

#11 PlayerUnknown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUSA CALIFORNIA

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:41 AM

View PostGhogiel, on 20 February 2017 - 06:36 AM, said:

If only there was a way to look up other players stats and see their avg match score and W/L

scores dont matter, how about a 1 v 1 , no prem time no problem, ILL BUY >(())-<-<

#12 Kangarad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:42 AM

OK lets do some 1 v 1 i will take the crab u take what u like, if u dont have prem time

I WILL BUY YOU SOME >Posted Image so no EXCUSES

uh sure... ill activate some
see you ingame right now?

#13 Bud Crue

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 9,883 posts
  • LocationOn the farm in central Minnesota

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:43 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 06:41 AM, said:

scores dont matter, how about a 1 v 1 , no prem time no problem, ILL BUY &gt;(())-&lt;-&lt;

It seems to me that the criticisms being leveled against you are the manner in which you interact with and engage with your team.
As such, what would a 1V1 prove, even if you win?

Edit: Ya know what, nevermind. None of my business. Carry on with the e-peening.

Edited by Bud Crue, 20 February 2017 - 06:44 AM.

#14 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,383 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:09 AM

Ask for tips on what you are doing wrong, then disregard that info and claim to be credit to team.

Posted Image

And that music... power rangers? Posted Image

Edited by Amsro, 20 February 2017 - 07:12 AM.

#15 rolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 995 posts
  • LocationDown the street from the MWO server

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:16 AM

Holy crap this is an awesome example of a OP millennial at work.

"The rest of the team is to blame. I am awesome! But lets feint like we need help to gain attention!"

#16 RoadblockXL

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 133 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:24 AM

You end the match having only fired off a little more than half your ammunition.

I view ammo that never gets fired as wasted tonnage.

You could probably strip 2 tons of missiles for 2 heatsinks and still have a comfortable amount of ammo.

But hey, if you actually find yourself firing all 850 missiles then more power to you.

Edit: I assume you're running something like this, judging by how fast your mech dissipates heat, when you could run something like this.

Unless you're running this, then I'm surprised your mech doesn't cool faster.

Edited by RoadblockXL, 20 February 2017 - 08:10 AM.

#17 Jehofi

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 98 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:26 AM

I am just sharing how i feel about that reply

and what i think

and why i did what i did

and how i think

my results work :-D

maybe you should START because now i want to see and you should show us what you know, because until you can show your skill, like i do or examples

Oh boy you are fun....

Most players are going to think your just talking because you have nothing better to do and your lacking skills
so u know , bad players just need to vent and say what they want to justify their mistakes, to make themselves feel good. are you one of those type of PLAYERS o.0?
Seriously, the advise is good not because im a good player (which im not). The advise i give is not mine but what i leaned from "better" players.

So now. i would like to see the people on this post that know their stuff, to show examples of their battles.
:-D its not hard. and if you can talk the talk, then you should walk the walk :-p, if not know your place buddy :-D keep it REAL

Pilot Name: JayRtech
Games Played: 307
Average Match Score: 199

Pilot Name: Jehofi
Games Played: 48
Average Match Score: 327

Oh **** i actually know my place, im actually way better than you are...

So about that advice, take it or leave it but dont look down on people just because you believe they are worse than you.

Edited by Jehofi, 20 February 2017 - 07:27 AM.

#18 Navy Sixes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,018 posts
  • LocationHeading west

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:27 AM

View PostJayRtech, on 20 February 2017 - 04:34 AM, said:

Tell me what I am doing wrong again

You're either earnest in asking for advice, in which case this thread belongs in "Guides and Strategies" or "New Player Advice."

or

It's a boast post and belongs in the "Barracks."

Either way, we used to have mods who cared about this sort of thing, but now that's lame. So the answer is nothing. You've done nothing wrong.

Carry on.

#19 jjm1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hell Fork
  • Hell Fork
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:29 AM

View Postrolly, on 20 February 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

Holy crap this is an awesome example of a OP millennial at work.

"The rest of the team is to blame. I am awesome! But lets feint like we need help to gain attention!"

Awesome example of prejudice. You can go back to 3000BC and find someone that loves attention.

#20 Bohxim

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 523 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 07:32 AM

View PostKangarad, on 20 February 2017 - 06:42 AM, said:

uh sure... ill activate some
see you ingame right now?

Now I'm interested to know the result. So many counters to a KGC if u ask me. Low mounts and wide arms tend to get easily picked apart by people who know how to use terrain to advantage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users