2 replies to this topic

#1 Kilroy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 650 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

"Team Inferno" is a casual mercenary unit for those who don't wish to take the game too seriously. Established back in the Beta days of the game, we've focused more on what is the most fun to do rather than what is the most meta or advantageous.

Posted Image

We have a brand new Discord server, open to all: https://discordapp.com/invite/eDgKkkm
We also have an old steam page, for those who utilize that service: http://steamcommunit.../mwoteaminferno

We don't mind winning or losing, just that we have fun along the way.

Admission is free, you do not need to pay for your recruitment costs.

No experience level is needed and you have no need to constantly log in to stay a member. We do not remove members.

Those interested in joining can message me directly or post here for acceptance.

Timezone(s): PST-EST
Admission: FREE
Language: English
Faction: Innersphere / Clan (Alternating upon group desire and usually whatever pays the most C-Bills)
Comms: Discord

Edited by Kilroy, 20 February 2017 - 06:04 PM.

#2 Orclev

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:02 PM

Where do I sign up? Been away a while, but back to kick some ***. Mid/LR/Troll mech pilot LFG. o7

#3 Kilroy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 650 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:59 AM

View PostOrclev, on 22 February 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

Where do I sign up? Been away a while, but back to kick some ***. Mid/LR/Troll mech pilot LFG. o7

We don't have a forum or site at the moment, so right here! I've sent you a friend invite and I can send you a unit invite after you add me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users