- - - - -

Will Atlas-D Lose It's Armor Buffs?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:06 PM

I mean, with the skill tree? I was considering hin alongside with kdk-5 and, d-dc for my first assault when i noticed how beefy he is.

Edited by Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, 21 February 2017 - 01:13 PM.

#2 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:10 PM

we still do not know what will happen to quirks, they may or may not be completely removed when the skill tree comes in, and we will not know until the build is finalized, the second wave of testing starts on Friday, it is very possible this feature will still be in testing, after several revisions, in a months time.

I strongly recomend not basing your decision on quirks, as we just do not know, and at no point since quirks were introduced could we say with any degree of certanty that in 6 weeks the quirks would be the same.

#3 Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 21 February 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

we still do not know what will happen to quirks, they may or may not be completely removed when the skill tree comes in, and we will not know until the build is finalized, the second wave of testing starts on Friday, it is very possible this feature will still be in testing, after several revisions, in a months time.

I strongly recomend not basing your decision on quirks, as we just do not know, and at no point since quirks were introduced could we say with any degree of certanty that in 6 weeks the quirks would be the same.

Thanks

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:49 AM

What worries me is thus far, it doesn't appear that the skill tree has unique elements to each chassis/variant.

#5 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:34 PM

View PostKoniving, on 26 February 2017 - 02:49 AM, said:

What worries me is thus far, it doesn't appear that the skill tree has unique elements to each chassis/variant.

Not yet, But they did mention something about multipliers in the lastest patch that would go along with movement quirks. this exactly same thing could be done with everything.. Would be a great way to get more flexibility and make them work differently on different variants.

#6 MechaBattler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:38 PM

They only reduced or removed weapon quirks in the last test. So good chance it will keep them. And gain more from the survival tree. But the PTS isn't final, so we'll have to see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users