1 reply to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:44 AM

On the news I've heard people complain about the fact that there is a Russian Spy Ship sitting off the coast of the U.S., in international waters.

Is this really news. What's the big deal. We have had spy ships off our coasts before, including Chinese, British, and even Korean. So why now all of the sudden it's a big deal. I don't feel threatened by this fact. I'm more worried about how Clinton allowed the Chinese government to take over some of our military communication satellites and to handle the information flowing through them. I guess they out bid the Russians....who knows. The fact remains, the ship is in international waters.

In fact, I have no problems with the Russians. In fact, I'm even willing to share a bit of fun in gaming here on MWO with them.

So....

To the Captain and Crew of the Russian Spy Ship sitting off the U.S. Coast line.

How are you doing. I guess you are enjoying some time fishing in hopes of catching a nice big Marlin or found a great spot for T.V. reception, or just having some time in the fun. Yeah the NSA is having a fit right now as I, an american citizen sends a freindly note to you as you spend some time off our coast. I for one don't feel threatened by your presence sitting out there, fending off sea gulls. It seems that our congress has their shorts in a wad because of you. It's about time someone got congress to have something to say other than looking for their next pork lined basket as unpaid interns hustle around doing things they could or be doing for themselves. I'm sure you would like to sit down for a match of checkers sometime, or even a bout on MWO instead of watching our politicians run around like a bunch of chickens around the barn yard screaming and still not making any sense. So I bid you peace, and goodwill.

#2 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:26 PM

If one thinks it casts the current POTUS in a bad light, then it is news whether it is a regular occurrence or not. The only difference between this and the ships or submarines we have parked off the coasts of other nations is that that they can't really be used in an attempt to vilify Trump. Fact of the matter is that if you know they are there, then they aren't really that much of a threat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users